Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Do Bulls Mind
Old 10-26-2011, 08:29 AM

Default Do Bulls Mind

Since I found this site I've became obsessed almost with big sexy bad black men but my problem is that my parents are racist and old fashioned so I could never date a black man. I mean I am engaged to a White guy anyway also but I guess my question is would a black bull be put off by the fact my parents are rasist. (I'm not of course).

Old 10-26-2011, 12:45 PM

It would all depend on each individual

Do bulls mind?
Old 11-18-2011, 06:10 AM

Default Do bulls mind?

Unless you were planning to invite the 'bull' at your family home, your parents' attitudes about blacks would hardly seem to matter. It could be the rebellious thrill of it that turns you on; a bull might even like the 'screwing the racist's daughter' aspect of it, if he knew of your parents' attitudes. If you are still living with your folks, then clearly you would have to meet your bulls someplace discreet. A key question would be if your fiancee knows of your desires. If not, then you would have to make sure your fiancee doesn't find about your encounters with bulls.

Hope this helps.

Old 11-23-2011, 06:22 AM

I think you need to think about whether you want to be bred by a bull? Think hard about it too, because I can tell you that most bulls enjoy riding bareback and WILL shoot their load inside you. Dont worry if this sounds scary at first, I promise you're going to want them cumming inside you. If coming home pregnant by a black mans seed is going to cause undue problems, then you need to be ready to deal with that.

It's worth it. Good luck!

Old 11-23-2011, 07:24 AM

Are they real racists or do they don't like black people for other reasons?

Old 11-28-2011, 12:46 AM

I do not think you have to worry at all. The bull is there for sex only and this must be clear from the start. You must live by this fact and knowing that a real bull know and want that lifestyle.