Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

What bulls want from cuckold?
Old 10-30-2011, 01:14 PM

Question What bulls want from cuckold?

For all you powerful black bulls, when your white slut's cuckold male is available to get under her while you have her doggy, how far do you like the cuck to go for your fun and hers"
1. Get outa there, he's a nuisance.
2. It's good if he caresses her tits
3. Good with the tits, and he can be good licking her clit, too. Leave me out of it.
4. Get under and go for the tits, the clit and some incidental licking of my moving shaft is cool
5. All the above, but make that full involvement between his tongue and my sliding shaft
6. All that's cool, and I don't mind a dip in his mouth to clean me off for a new, fresh start every now and then.
7. Hey, that's all good, but he's got a mouth to fuck and I'm going to use it when I want.
8. He's a drip already, so let him do the above and take care of the drips all along.
9. Get down there, dude, and do it all until you can really eat her cream pie.
10. Don't forget to clean my cock!
11. Wouldn't do to leave out sucking my balls and ass along the way to the cream pie cleanup!

What do you want? Or, if you're a cuck or slut, what is your ideal cuck role while being in the appropriate subordinate position?

Old 10-30-2011, 02:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wislbleur View Post
For all you powerful black bulls, when your white slut's cuckold male is available to get under her while you have her doggy, how far do you like the cuck to go for your fun and hers"
1. Get outa there, he's a nuisance.
2. It's good if he caresses her tits
3. Good with the tits, and he can be good licking her clit, too. Leave me out of it.
4. Get under and go for the tits, the clit and some incidental licking of my moving shaft is cool
5. All the above, but make that full involvement between his tongue and my sliding shaft
6. All that's cool, and I don't mind a dip in his mouth to clean me off for a new, fresh start every now and then.
7. Hey, that's all good, but he's got a mouth to fuck and I'm going to use it when I want.
8. He's a drip already, so let him do the above and take care of the drips all along.
9. Get down there, dude, and do it all until you can really eat her cream pie.
10. Don't forget to clean my cock!
11. Wouldn't do to leave out sucking my balls and ass along the way to the cream pie cleanup!

What do you want? Or, if you're a cuck or slut, what is your ideal cuck role while being in the appropriate subordinate position?
Great Question, as offered in #8 the bull already knows that we are "another girl in the room" so I pray most bulls vote for #11.

Darlene

(cucked name)

Old 11-06-2011, 09:43 PM

I love a cuck who does it all. Clean, prep, lick us during sex. Make yourself useful lol.

From the Bottom View
Old 11-10-2011, 07:35 AM

Default From the Bottom View

There is no better location to view the act of fucking my wifes hairy pussy than below when her bull is doing her doggy style. I am there for the view and let the bull know what I am interested in. I like her to be sucking my cock as I view the action of his big black cock sliding in and out of her sloppy wet pussy. An occasional lick is good but I focus on her pussy. I have not had occasion for the bull to want to be serviced, since he is deep in her anyway, why pull it out and ask for my help...LOL. Keep up the doggy fucking as she and I love it!

Tags
bull, cuckold, slut, submission