Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

am I a cuckold?
Old 11-02-2011, 12:00 AM

Default am I a cuckold?

For several years I've fantasized about having my wife get fucked by another man, but we could never come up with a suitable prospect. At least until last winter when a black guy hit on her in a parking lot it was obvious that the encounter had excited her. A week later he left a note on her windshield with his phone # (she had told him where she worked). She was shocked and told me she didn"t want to lead him on, so she texted him that she was married so was he but he was looking for adult fun. Well she grilled me for a day and a half if I really wanted her to be with another man before she responded to him. She has found several other black guys to chat with but not one to have sex with , with me present. I want to see her face as he slids his BBC into her pussy and to hear her moans of pleasure. I have no desire to touch him or lick his cum from her pussy So am I a Cuckold?

Old 11-02-2011, 02:14 AM

Let her have fun and then you will know

Old 11-02-2011, 09:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by roxanna105 View Post
Let her have fun and then you will know
I plan to let her have fun this saturday with guy number one ,whose wife is now out of the picture seems ultimately he coundn't cheat on her. He is taking her to dinner then coming back to the house for sex. My wife is concerned that he won't fit in her pussy though, I told her as wet as she'll get playing with him it'll slide in

Old 11-02-2011, 10:15 AM

If she is worried about size then mentally she has accepted she will spread her legs good luck

roxanna

Old 11-02-2011, 01:17 PM

being a cuck just means you like seeing your gf/wife have sex with other men. you don't have to eat cum to be one,

Old 11-02-2011, 02:52 PM

By that standard my wife wants me to be one. We have agreed though that after the first time if I don't like it she won't do it any more. Which made her more selective in her first time otherwise she would have already had sex with at least 3 black men

Old 11-02-2011, 11:07 PM

I would say things look good please keep us informed

Roxanna

Old 11-03-2011, 02:35 PM

Oh no doubt she is counting down the days now last night she said "just 3 more days until I get a big black cock sliding into my garage"

Old 01-04-2012, 10:45 PM

Make sure it's round at his place and you have to walk there, then buy something you have to wear for the evening, to show she's in charge. How about a pair of white 6" stiletto heels. You should enjoy it. Take it from me high heels feel really good once you get used to them.