Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Women that have had babies with thier Bull. What did you do?
Old 09-03-2009, 01:34 AM

Default Women that have had babies with thier Bull. What did you do?

Just was wondering in a normal IR couple having a baby is fine. But what about those in the cuckold lifestyle?
a couple having the baby of the bull. How did you go about explaining it to people you know? Especially if its a secret fetish that has now become more known since your baby is not your husbands?

I am just curious to see if anyone here has been in that situation? Right now my gf is off birth control and I have this fantasy that if she was in the lifestyle that she had a bull to cum deep into her unprotected pussy. Thats a huge turn on. Knowing the risk and the idea of it all. Got my little cock hard.

But with that said. What did you think after? I mean if she came up to me and said she is pregnant. I would know it was with another guys baby. Would the fantasy just go away replaced by emotions?

Just want to read your thoughts.

Old 09-03-2009, 04:28 AM

As long as the babies life isnt important ,and doesnt know how their mommy and daddy hooked up,as long as he wonders why he has two daddies,or even better the kid ends up in a foster home.(sarcasm)

a life is nothing to play with,keep your girl to yourself, no man wants to have babies for fun

Old 09-03-2009, 09:31 PM

your right man. I agree with you 100%. Thats why I am asking. Like I said its a fantasy but the reality would be a big change.

I know many here respond to pictures of wifes and gf's getting seeded by thier black lovers. So I think I am not alone in the idea of it being hot. Just wondring what they thought after?

I mean trutfully I think we would get back on protection for her. So just gotta get her into the lifestyle. If she wants to. She has had BBC before I came into the picture. Just hoping to see if she will do it with me in the picture again.

Old 09-07-2009, 10:58 AM

Thats the ultimate fantasy,the cherry on top so to speak.To have the black bull knock up spmebody elses white wife.

Old 09-09-2009, 03:24 PM

we are 6 weeks pregnant

Old 09-09-2009, 09:03 PM

Be very careful of what you wish for, the kid once its here might not feel the same way about it and have to live its life as a mistake someone else made to fullfill a fantasy ...

Old 09-11-2009, 01:13 AM

Thanks AZ. I think I am going to keep this in fantasy land.

Old 09-11-2009, 04:02 AM

I think it's wrong to have a child outside of your marriage in the first place. It was always wrong and never will be accepted by a moral society. Just my 2 cents.

Old 09-11-2009, 11:04 AM

hey cuckoldnvegas that is cool having your bitch knocked up by blacks post some pics of her in action while her belly swells from seed

Old 09-11-2009, 02:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by blacklight View Post
Just was wondering in a normal IR couple having a baby is fine. But what about those in the cuckold lifestyle?
a couple having the baby of the bull. How did you go about explaining it to people you know? Especially if its a secret fetish that has now become more known since your baby is not your husbands?

I am just curious to see if anyone here has been in that situation? Right now my gf is off birth control and I have this fantasy that if she was in the lifestyle that she had a bull to cum deep into her unprotected pussy. Thats a huge turn on. Knowing the risk and the idea of it all. Got my little cock hard.

But with that said. What did you think after? I mean if she came up to me and said she is pregnant. I would know it was with another guys baby. Would the fantasy just go away replaced by emotions?

Just want to read your thoughts.
This also happened to me and it turned me on so much knowing she had a black baby growing inside her. I sent her out all the time so she could get her pussy filled with a black mans cum. After the baby was born, we told people that we addopted it and just kept right on until we had 4 black babies to raise. Now she has been fixed but still loves huge black cock!