Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

friends
Old 12-20-2011, 04:13 AM

Default friends

I'm trying this again. I didn't realize it would be so difficult to chat and or meet with like minded. Im a dwm into IR. I know I'm not alone in this. It would be nice to have open talk with someone else who enjoy white women/black men. Am I really that out there??

friends
Old 12-20-2011, 07:06 PM

Default friends

Not all all out there, what i think most of us want. Hope to speak soon

Old 12-28-2011, 03:04 PM

no your not alone jackN i think you'll find quite a number of like minded people,..myself included.
i'm married and my wife and i wing/swap with long time friends who are black,..we prefer to keep our activities private yet the internet affords us the ability to share our experiances without broadcasting it to everyone.
hang in there jackN i'm sure you'll find quite a few people who will enjoy communicating with you.

no more
Old 12-28-2011, 05:42 PM

Default no more

Hi, this is a hubby who had some experiences with exwife having cuckold with different guys and only two with my new wife. Last with black man asked for her, and very goood experience, I want more but she felt guily so no more cuck or IR, greetings from Mexico.

Old 01-29-2012, 10:54 PM

319 views and no one is willing to step up and say yeah I know I can't be alone in this either?? I don't get it

Old 01-30-2012, 07:23 AM

Hey Jack, Hang in there man! There are some of us on this site that are real. But like tmv said i also think alot of these profiles are white dude's that are living out some kind of fantasy.

Me and my wife have been in to the life stlye for about 3 years now. We've never actually met anyone from this site. But we have from other site's. We've had four friends over those 3 years. Our forth friends has lasted the longest so far.

Any questions hit me up!

We also actually been part of the site since 2008 i believe. I didnt renew our account in time and had to create a new one. Same name...just added a one behind it.

Old 01-31-2012, 11:33 PM

thanks for the advice. I can tell you Im very real, and just thought I could not be the only white man thats into this. Maybe some others will step forward.

Old 05-09-2012, 12:54 AM

still looking to meet and chat with like minded friends