Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 02-01-2014, 04:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KentuckyGal View Post
I had similiar questions when I first joined here. Now I'm currently pregnant with my bulls child. We hope to have at least two more. So I would say YES, breed her!

In case this was an issue, I am still being bedded down by BBC every night, good hard BBC pounding. Doctor says it is safe.
as a white man, i wish i had a wife like you

Old 02-01-2014, 04:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by leahotwife View Post
as a good cuck, it is your obligation to provide and offer emotional support to your wife and any children that bulls put inside her.
as a white man i am in total agreement with you!

Old 02-01-2014, 06:40 PM

Took me almost 3 years to convince my wife to fuck a BBC. She finally agreed, as she said I will do it one time just to shut you up. I knew a black guy that wanted to fuck my wife so I set it up. I love to see a woman bred. So I made sure that my wife was fertile. Told her that he would pull out if she asked him too. Told him to plant his sperm in her balls deep no matter what she asked. The night we met my wife was very nervous. He came to the motel room. Wife whispered to me that she thought he was a little on the fat side. I told her not to worry, that it was his cock size she should worry about.
He ate her out and then had her suck him off. He made her swallow, which she very seldom does. He then had her sit on the edge of the dresser with me behind her, holding her legs up and open. When his cock head went in my wife screamed. Said OMG it's too big. He just pushed more in. By the time he had half of his cock in she had cum. Finally he was in balls deep and wife was crying and cumming. She asked me if he was going to pull out when he came. I told her to ask him. She did and he said fine and smiled. He said he was about to cumm and wife said MY GOD he feels like he is thru my cervix and in my womb. One last thrust and he pumped her womb full. She screamed ooh God, he's cumming in me, and looked at me. I just smiled and said take it all.
He pumped 3 loads up her before he left. He made her lay with her ass on 2 pillows so the sperm would stay in her.
After he left she looked at me and screamed that I had set her up to be bred, I agreed with her. Said I wanted her 1 time to be memorable. She got knocked up from that night. She has never stopped fuckikng BBC since. She is now pregnant with her 3rd BBC baby. Pretty good for a southern lady that didn't like Black before.

yes
Old 02-02-2014, 03:20 AM

Default yes

Absolutely! First it is not your place to make that call. It is YOUR place to encourage your wife and her Bull to have a beautiful Black Baby. You need to do what ever it takes to convince your wife to breed with her Bull and to have his baby and for you to accept their baby and raise the baby as your own. As a Cucold it is Your duty.

letting her get pregnant
Old 02-02-2014, 03:01 PM

Default letting her get pregnant

I believe that it is a miracle that she has connected with a bull, and it is only right that she have his baby. White men need to honor the black bull and give him this right, afterall she does belong to him. It will be a constant reminder to you how much she wants this, and how excited you are for her. It is a win-win situation for everyone, and your sex life will continue to be the most exciting possible. Nature gives you pleasure because it is rewarding you for doing these things. It is not a question of IF, but how soon can she take his seed to make a baby.

Old 02-03-2014, 07:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mickle View Post
White sluts are there to satisfy the black man's need to procreate, they do not have a choice, my wife has a 14 month old girl, a 4 year old daughter,a 10 year old son and a 15 year old daughter, I am a good stepdad to them all.
OMG - I can only surmise that this is a fake post - Why because no Human being would write such Bull S...
Only a F... moron would write this BS - Am I wrong Mustang lol
So Dumb Ass - Do me and yourself and Ms Mustang a favor and GROW UP - Listen to Dr. Bill Cosby ( Perhaps the smartest Black man alive today) and pull you F..ing pants up - Get a F..ing job and stop sucking off food stamps - You sound like a total loser - FYI dumbass - this is the ONLY country in the world where a Black man can become a multimilionaire - by being good at basketball or football or baseball player - By playing in leagues invented and developed and promoted by White men - Am I wrong Mz Mustang lol ( All sports invented by White men)
So dear sir (lol) Do yourself and myself a favor and F..ing Grow up and learn how to behave in a civilized society - or Immigrate to Liberia in Africa and see how most societies run by Black folk really operate - Yes you guessed it - No civil liberties there lol - OK - PS if you want to learn how to hold a knife and fork the correct way - Dont ask me loser - Go to Google ok - I dont have time to teach losers like you - OK dumm....
Oh and keep your Black supremacist BS to your own thoughts - Why - because Blacks were the original human beings - then those blacks moved far and wide and learned and grew and developed - and in Northern countries where the sun was not as strong as in Africa - Those people evolved with less dark skin so that they could adapt to the reduced sunlight so necessary for vitamin D synthesis.
Not only did those people evolve (progress) to have lighter skin kind of like the US president from Kenya and Indonesia and Hawaii lol (half white by the way) Meanwhile in Black Africa no progress was made for thousands of years lol
Meanwhile lighter skinned Europeans developed very sophisticated cultures and languages including writing ( not developed in Africa to this day lol)
So do this dummy google the paintings in the Sistine chapel in the Vatican and compare that to the cave paintings ( child like finger paintings - like any kindergarten child would produce today) in your favorite country - Africa
Meanwhile in Africa - the people did not advance one bit for over 1000 years
FYI - It is getting late and I have to go to work tomorrow to care for my family and a couple of Black families through the tax system( people I have never met lol) So I hope you will understand that I have to go get some sleep so that I can go to work in the morning - Unlike you who sits on his ass and sucks of the government purse like a leach on a goat - sucking its blood - Am I wrong Mustang lol
No I am not wrong and neither is Dr. Bill Cosby - Goodnight dear parasites lol

America!!! Is it just me or are....
Old 02-03-2014, 09:38 AM

Question America!!! Is it just me or are....

... there any more people in this country who would be concerned with or willing to factor in, the history and qualifications of a sperm donator? I mean does it matter that the donator may have a family history of mental disorder OR poor lifestyle thereby contributing, diseased hygeine and flawed genetics that play into being a "worthy" sperm donator??? I know, I know.... vicarious kicks through others and entitlements in this country are the rules of the day/era and just the color, size, staying power and the thought of exercising a general taboo indulgence is the only thing that matters..... yeah? What if it were your wife, daughter or son being the sperm receptacle and a resultant flawed child or diseased mate is the result, for starters? I don't apologize for any sobering thoughts that may be generated, but you just have to take two advils for that headache, and hopefully, we aren't all cretins who drag our knuckles on the ground while going "duh", here on ILIR.

Come on
Old 02-03-2014, 08:33 PM

Default Come on

Here we are most white men begging there married slut to fuck and be owned by BBC and if you do really have the chance to have your wife bred by BBC then that's not a question at all. FUCK YES

Old 02-03-2014, 09:39 PM

What a stupid post. Bottom line a baby should be born out of love not lust. That's what birth control is for.

Old 04-22-2014, 06:24 AM

You never know what will happen when you ask your wife to fuck black men. Slowly but surely I have had to surrender my manhood. I watched as she fucked BBC far bigger than mine. She loved to have me lick up his sperm from her pussy. She made me wear a condom so she could take her lover bareback all the time. Next she insisted I wear panties all the time. Now I am dressed as a maid while doing the chores at home. I was encouraged to take hormones because I was never going to be a real man again. Now my little titties are growing and my little penis does not get very hard any more. Her and her lover are now really getting serious about breeding a black baby. I never expected that I would so easily be replaced.