Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

View Poll Results: Choose all the women in your life you want to see submitting to Powerful Black Men!
Neighbor 71 56.35%
Co-Worker 78 61.90%
Mother 34 26.98%
Mother In-Law 47 37.30%
Sister 40 31.75%
Sister In-Law 57 45.24%
Grandmother 19 15.08%
Daughter 47 37.30%
Daughter In-Law 31 24.60%
Aunt 36 28.57%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 126. You may not vote on this poll

QUESTION: For Cuckold Husbands
Old 02-11-2012, 12:58 AM

Exclamation QUESTION: For Cuckold Husbands

Cuckold husbands, besides your wife or girlfriend, are other women in your life (friends or family) seeing Black Men for their sexual pleasure. Do you find yourself wishing more of the women in your life would submit to the Superior Black Cock?. Even though in the poll above you could choose all that you wanted, if you could only choose one, which one would be the one you want to see most with a BBC and why?

Slut Mom,

DEE

Last edited by delite001; 02-11-2012 at 01:51 PM..

Old 02-12-2012, 10:39 PM

Let me just say if its your blood relatives thats sick anyone else other then them is prefect.

Old 02-13-2012, 06:30 AM

ive watched both my grandmother and mother fuck black men and enjoyed it. in high school my mother used to fuck my black friends and i would watch.

That is Great
Old 02-13-2012, 07:21 AM

Default That is Great

Quote:
Originally Posted by omexxxo View Post
ive watched both my grandmother and mother fuck black men and enjoyed it. in high school my mother used to fuck my black friends and i would watch.
I have had similar experiences and I would like to exchange experiences with you omexxxo

Old 02-20-2012, 05:45 PM

I think anyone that gets a taste of BBC will decide to continue. I started sucking the cock of my wife's lover to please her. Now I do it to please me. It's the only sex I have besides jacking off. I now love the taste of a black man's dick and his cum. I don't get to suck off her lover enough so I go to gloryholes and craigslist to get dick.
I enjoy servicing black men and drinking their cum.
Everyone should try it, be careful though it's habit forming!

My Owner
Old 04-23-2012, 12:28 AM

Thumbs up My Owner

My Owner is the only Woman I've ever known whose passion for kink and extreme fantasies matches my own. We live an unusual dynamic, even within the cuckolding community; She is married to another man (a great guy, BTW) who accepts Her need for other partners as well as Her ownership of me.
As Her property, I love seeing Her happy and satisfied in ALL areas, and am actively seeking non-thug BBC for Her to enjoy who are D/D & drama-free. Master is as eager as I am to watch me fluff Her BBC lovers, and then clean them both when they are finished. I have been a lifelong fan of BBC myself, and have serviced dozens upon dozens of beautiful BBC's over the years, and thoroughly enjoy any opportunity to worship them with either of my eager holes. My most precious BBC memories will always be the ones in which Superior Black Men have allowed me to swallow their cum, and my greatest hope is for my Master to someday watch some of Her Black lovers use my mouth and throat as a cum dumpster!

Tags
cuckold