Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Ladies, I'm wondering......
Old 02-22-2012, 07:10 PM

Default Ladies, I'm wondering......

I am wondering if any of the white women on here began trying just to entertain hubby"s facination by "posing for a few photo's". Then as the comments from BBC's started, you considered going a little farther. So you agreed to a meeting, but insisted "nothing is going to happen". Soon you found that you couldn't stand thinking about that BBC all the time and not having any, so you agreed to give it up, "but just this once". And now it's your lifestyle.

Thanks
Old 02-28-2012, 07:28 PM

Default Thanks

Over 100 views and not a single response? Guess this is not as prevelant as I thought it would be. Thanks to the 100!

Old 03-02-2012, 08:37 PM

WE STARTED OUT ON AFF LOOKIN FOR MEN TO FUCK WIFE AND A FEW WERE BBC MEN. WIFE SUCKED AND FUCKED JUST LIKE ANY WT MEN TAT ANWSERED OUR ADD.
wIFE JUST LIKES COCKS NO MATER COLOR JUST SO AS WIFES PUSSY IS FULL OF CUM!

Something like that
Old 03-02-2012, 10:33 PM

Default Something like that

I showed my wife pic after pic of ir sex. she began to look through my phone on her own to see what new pics I had downloaded. After I noticed that I began to just get pics of the men naked and hard.

Thanks
Old 03-06-2012, 07:31 PM

Default Thanks

Thanks for the response(I was beginning to think I had done something wrong on here), I was asking if any of the ladies here weht through a process where they kept thinking that if they did this ONE thing hubby would let it go, and as it progressed, found that SHE was also enjoying it and kept going.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blazinrob View Post
I showed my wife pic after pic of ir sex. she began to look through my phone on her own to see what new pics I had downloaded. After I noticed that I began to just get pics of the men naked and hard.

Old 03-06-2012, 08:47 PM

My wife started just looking at pics with me and now gets serviced at least twice a week with big black cock

Taking picutres
Old 03-13-2012, 04:51 PM

Default Taking picutres

that is almost to the T how we got started. My husband has always made pictures of meeven before we were married. After a few years he started showing them to a couple of his married friends and a few black business associates. We often would role play during sex and he always liked me to act like a whore when we went out of town. He always told me how hot it would be for me to make some pictures with some one in compromising positions, not really fucking!!! he would get so excited and hot we were fucking more than ever. It worked for the first couple times but I got so hot the 3rd time all I could say after being in so many positions was fuck me........and i guided his friend right to my open pussy and slid doen on his cock amd look right at my husband and he said nothing, just started snapping more pictures. Then came the talk about making some with a black guy in b.ham he had been showing pictures to for some time. I agreed and the rest is black cock history!!!

Thanks
Old 03-20-2012, 04:33 PM

Default Thanks

Thanks Robin, that's more along the lines of my question. I was wondering if the female was "reluctant" to participate but began to then enjoy it, after EACH step, until she herself began initiating the BBc contacts, and was "all in favor" of IR.

Old 03-20-2012, 04:58 PM

nope, not how it happend for me.
Mine happened back in junior hight school with a staff member there

Old 03-20-2012, 05:19 PM

Not how it happened for me... I'm acutally single.. never married. I was just curious and I've always gone against norms to some degree...met a yummy black guy when I was 15 and my curiosity became my addiction.