Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Being marked for bbc
Old 03-16-2012, 11:34 PM

Default Being marked for bbc

Hi there, new to the forums here.

my Lady has recently discussed with me that she'd like to turn me into her little cock whore for her. She'd like to have a cuckold relationship but she's not personally into sleeping with other guys. She would like me to be her playtoy that she can use or lend out etc to her discression.

We've been having problems with finding more people like this, and while cuckolding is so popular we figured there must be somethig out there like it but different.

We have discovered the use of the queen of spades mark to indicate a womans slavery to
Has there been a symbol drawn up for men who are submissive to big black cock?
Perhaps a lower case j in a spade. Jack is below queen and looks like a small white penis in front of a big black one.

my Lady would like me to be recognized by those who know, or black guys at the bathhouse etc you know so we were hoping to spread it around.

Or do sissy sluts just use the queen of spades logo?

Last edited by Essenem; 03-17-2012 at 12:01 AM..

Old 03-17-2012, 01:42 AM

Anyone seen this around?

As My sub stated Ive seen the queen of spades used alot in this way and would really like to see the jack symbol out there more. Please feel free to use it and spread the word to others