Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

First time
Old 05-07-2012, 05:41 AM

Default First time

Hi I have a question. I want watch my wife with another man especially black with huge cock but she was a virgin when we met so maybe for first time she should try some man not as big?

Old 07-10-2012, 12:15 AM

get her used to it with a dildo dude...

Old 07-22-2012, 10:21 PM

At first we played with dildos, but the very first time we played with a real dude, he was bigger than any dildo we had ever tried. She got it in, came hard, and ended fucking him 3 times that night.

Unless she's super tiny, she'll stretch. The only question is if you'll ever be able to satisfy her again!

Old 07-24-2012, 12:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by erykcartman View Post
Hi I have a question. I want watch my wife with another man especially black with huge cock but she was a virgin when we met so maybe for first time she should try some man not as big?
Hey Ery
Just use lots of lube, I'm no virgin but may as well be,long story,anyways I met my Jamaican sweety last December and I was way to scared to have sex with him as he's bigger than anything I have seen,except maybe a few on here...but the point is I finally agreed and yes the first few times it hurt but he was gentle and patient and after that it was pretty damn good! Just takes a bit and the others are right she will stretch
! But be careful if she's like me she may just not go back to white men,they just ain't the same,don't have the same passion as black men.

Old 08-01-2012, 01:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by erykcartman View Post
If you are worried about your wife, dont be just let her get fucked and enjoy watching her getting fucked. She will stretch to accomadate him in good time.Very few men dont have mixed emotions the first few times.

If you are worried you may not be able to compete,then maybe you need to talk to her and go from there.

My husband loves watching my pussy gape between fucks and he enjoys fucking me when I am stretched open, esp when I am leaking come.