Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Wife was sucking me......
Old 07-03-2012, 08:53 PM

Default Wife was sucking me......

Last night my wife said she wanted to suck my cock. i was very happy cos its been days to let me touch her. she was sucking me for more than 45 minutes. every time i wanted to cum she stopped and was telling me to wait. i was feeling pain at my balls at the end. while she was sucking me she was telling me how she loves to have cocks in her mouth also. the part that made me feel as a slut and i loved it, was that my cock started from the beginning to have a lot of pre-cum. my wife was sucking them and after was kissing me putting the pre-cum deep in my mouth. i was tasting all the time my own pre-cum. every time she was doing this i wanted to cum but she stopped. at the end she allowed me to cum and it was glorious.

Old 07-22-2012, 10:19 PM

My wife loves to suck cock, gets her pussy SUPER wet and dripping. She's so naughty....makes me cum in her mouth and then kisses me deep with a mouth full of cum.

She does the same thing with her lovers sperm, too! Super naughty.

There is a name for that
Old 08-10-2012, 05:45 AM

Smile There is a name for that

It's called "Snow balling" - To transfer cum from one persons mouth to the other.

Kissing
Old 09-26-2013, 12:42 AM

Default Kissing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banzai View Post
My wife loves to suck cock, gets her pussy SUPER wet and dripping. She's so naughty....makes me cum in her mouth and then kisses me deep with a mouth full of cum.

She does the same thing with her lovers sperm, too! Super naughty.
Love letting my cuck hubby cum between my red lips at times. I always passionately & deeply kiss him back with my mouth full of his cum. I make him swallow!