Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

How do I get my wife to go Black?
Old 09-10-2012, 04:07 AM

Default How do I get my wife to go Black?

That's the question. We're a relatively happily married couple. She's 32. I'm 31. It has been my sexual fantasy for years to watch her with 1 or 2 black men. I just have no clue as to how I make it happen.

My situation is unique. My wife is a what you'd call a bitch, lol. She's pretty mean and can even be somewhat selfish. She is not a super sexual person. When we're having sex, oral etc... she's big-time into it. Hot as fuck. But sex is just not something that's a priority to her.

In fact, we're only had sex 1 time in the last 3 months. Our sex life has dropped off dramatically in the last 10 months. I blame some of this on personal issues that a lot of couple have. A lot of it is a female issue she had that's recently been cured. But I cannot kid myself. Some of it has to be me.

I'm not a bad-looking guy. But I'm your typical white boy. I was an athlete in my youth, but that has faded w/ age. I'm 5-10 and soft. A little overweight. I'm fairly well-endowed (7.5 inches), and I can fuck the ever-lovin shit out of her for every bit of 5 minutes But she needs more. We're in the South and down here you'd say that "she's built like a brick shithouse." She's 5-11, 125 pounds. Slim, but think more toned athlete than skeleton. She's soft in all the right places. Has a gorgeous, big ass and thighs. Beautiful face. etc... I could go on and on. There's not a heterosexual man on this that could look at her spread out doggy style and not want to fuck her. The only knock anyone could possibly have is that her tits are a little small. But really, I'm an ass man. And I'd assume more black men are too.

So the bottom line: My wife needs a physical stud(s) that match her. Not some pudgy soft guy like me. She deserves to be fucked for hours, not 10 minutes.

But here's where it gets tricky. I have no clue how do get her into this.

* Like I said, she's fuckin mean. If I approach this the wrong way, I might never get any again. I can't just blurt the shit out. She's totally clueless to my fantasy.

* She doesn't go out and doesn't drink. So "meeting" at a bar is out of the question. In our 8 years together, we've been drunk together 5 times and have only been to two bars. It's a rare thing.

* I don't know if she'd be into it. I think she would. She grew up around a lot of black people. Now it's taboo down here. You don't see it a lot in our community. But I've caught her looking before. I'm as straight as it gets and even I can admit that the site of a dark, well-hung muscled black stud is a beautiful thing.

So please help me. How can I approach this? What can I say? What can I do?

All I want is to watch her w/ black men. I don't want to suck their dicks or lick their cum. I'm not into that. I want her to be fucked like she deserves to be fucked.

Please help me.

Last edited by 1bat2balls4u; 09-10-2012 at 04:16 AM..

Old 09-11-2012, 05:28 PM

you made the exact same post last year and you did read the advice that was given to you?

Old 09-12-2012, 09:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sefstar3uk View Post
you made the exact same post last year and you did read the advice that was given to you?
Good for pointing that out, it really made me LOL

There are differences though:

2012 - wife 32 years old
WOW - she aged 3 years in just one solar year, what planet do they live on?

Body:
2011 - 5'10, about 120 lbs, long brunette hair, the type of creamy white skin ... an ass that just won't quit ... physically superior to most women ... bigger, stronger, and more athletic - very similar to my [OPs] ideal black man
2012 - 5'11, 125 pounds. Slim, but think more toned athlete than skeleton ... soft in all the right places ... a gorgeous, big ass and thighs ... only knock anyone could possibly have is that her tits are a little small. But really, I'm an ass man. And I'd assume more black men are too.
OK - weight gain can be normal over the year, but to be a full inch taller? With advancing age, you get a bit shorter, not taller.

About possibilites of opening the subject of interracial sex:
2011 - She grew up around black guys ... she wished I would dress better ... mentioned how the black men she grew up around were. They always dressed to impress, she said. Smelled good, etc. ... She's got a friend who dated black men - exclusively. And her friend is a BBC whore. She told her how big they were, how good they fuck, etc. ... when we were finished discussing it, she just shut up and starred into space for like 30 minutes. I KNOW she was sitting there thinking about it and how she would like it too. My fiance is never quiet for 30 minutes.
2012 - I don't know if she'd be into it. I think she would. She grew up around a lot of black people. Now it's taboo down here. You don't see it a lot in our community.
SO - before she had a friend who has sex with black guys, but now he doesn't know how to talk about the subject? You don't see it in their community in 2012, but in 2011 they had someone in their Circle of Friends?

Their Sex-Life:
2011 - I'm no slouch. I've got a solid cock (a/b 8 in and relatively thick). I can please her sexually. But she is no doubt physically superior to me. I try, but I'm just not able to last that long. I can't fuck for hours on end. ... When we fuck now, a lot of the times when I'm fucking her, no matter the position, she wants me to put my fingers in her mouth so she can suck the shit out of them. Now either she loves the taste of my fingers, or she's fantasizing about me fucking her pussy while another man's cock fucks her mouth.
2012 - My wife is a what you'd call a bitch, lol. She's pretty mean and can even be somewhat selfish. She is not a super sexual person. ... we're only had sex 1 time in the last 3 months. Our sex life has dropped off dramatically in the last 10 months. ... I'm 5'10 and soft. A little overweight. I'm fairly well-endowed (7.5 inches), and I can fuck the ever-lovin shit out of her for every bit of 5 minutes
NOW - he's lost about 1/2 an inch of cocksize over the last year, no clue how tall he was last year, but now he's shorter than the supposed wifey. Sexlife somehow went downhill over the last year (maybe since his first post?)

He's claims to not have homosexual/bisexual tendencies
2011 - No real mention but he seems fascinated by the superiority of black males and the story about the Terry Friend.
2012 - I'm as straight as it gets and even I can admit that the site of a dark, well-hung muscled black stud is a beautiful thing.

The Fantasy:
2011 - It is my most tantalizing fantasy to have my fiance blacked. And blacked good. I would love nothing more than to watch her get destroyed and treated like a total fucking whore by 2-5 dark, physically superior black men. ... he'd experience the best sexual experience of her life. I'd even settle for me and another black man tag-teaming her. I'd prefer multiple black men, though.
2012 - It has been my sexual fantasy for years to watch her with 1 or 2 black men. I just have no clue as to how I make it happen.
IT'S - down to 1 or 2 now, when before it was up to 5.

I wonder, will he post another thread like this next year? Seems that those are the only two posts he ever posted on here.

I will never understand certain husbands (and why they're mostly white ones).

I am
Old 09-14-2012, 05:12 AM

Default I am

confused also with the dishonesty of it!

Old 09-15-2012, 10:51 AM

Stupid Fuck!.....People like him are the scourge of the adult scene on the internet.......One could easily tell he is not real