Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Family
Old 11-12-2009, 05:04 AM

Post Family

Did anyone get introcuded to their first black man by a family member? Mom sisters etc?

Old 11-12-2009, 06:55 PM

I introduced my wife to BBC

friend
Old 11-21-2009, 06:51 PM

Default friend

my friend introduced me to BBC, she had only been fucking a black guy for 2 months be she got pregnant now she cant stop, neither can i

Old 12-14-2009, 02:53 AM

my whole family has tried BBC my sisters did when we were younger one has 4 kids from 4 different black men even my mother dated blackmen now my wife is a black cock loving hoe

my wife used to love BBC
Old 12-14-2009, 05:03 PM

Default my wife used to love BBC

Now I can't get her to go out and get Blk sperm anymore! I loved her coming home full of blk guys cum, always wanted her to become pregnate with a great interracial baby, but never got that chance Oh Well, I can always look back

Old 12-14-2009, 11:09 PM

In a way. I was staying with my daughter and her live-in black boyfriend over Christmas. They invited his younger brother to stay over too. They only had a one bedroom apartment and after a few glasses of wine you can guess what happened. We didn't do anything until after they went to bed but am sure she knew what went on.

Old 12-15-2009, 12:19 AM

tparker,

That is wonderful that your family has all enjoyed the love of being with black men. Your sister that has had 4 children now from 4 diifferent black men must be a lucky woman. Is she still involved with a black man? How old is she? My wife Amber is 35 years old and currently trying to have a baby with a black man. Your sister is already way ahead of her..ha. It is nice to hear your wife is into being with black men as well...your sisters and mother can compare how they feel about them...or do they?

Let me know how things are going.

David

Quote:
Originally Posted by tparker1020 View Post
my whole family has tried BBC my sisters did when we were younger one has 4 kids from 4 different black men even my mother dated blackmen now my wife is a black cock loving hoe

Old 12-15-2009, 03:31 AM

My older sister's introduced me to her college friend, He was 25 at the time. On my 18th Birthday we were fooling around the house and well one thing led to another and it wasn't long before he was the first to have my fertile pussy bareback. I had been with high school boys before but they all wore condoms. I got two loads of his seed in me that night. I returned the favor on her 60th birthday this year by intoducing her to my favorite two bulls.

Old 12-16-2009, 05:41 AM

The mother of one of my daughter's girlfriends strongly pushed her daughter to date black while a sophomore in high school. I never got the story as to just why the mother was so insistent with the idea, but my daughter told me her friend's mother believed strongly in race mixing and decided her daughter should be an example of this philosophy.

Accordingly, the daughter (Rachael) very willingly began to date black guys and soon became the IR poster child of her school. This made her mother very proud. Of course, her lifestyle choices were not exactly accepted by the majority of her classmates at the time, but she didn't let the taunts and criticisms spoil her choice of boyfriends.

By the time she was a junior, she was going steady with one of her hot black classmates and used to enjoy making out in the bleachers during the basketball games, much to the chagrin of the school officials, who were obviously not in favor of such open behavoir.

But the girl proved a catalyst and by the time she was a senior, had set the example for several of the other cute white girls who saw the obvious advantage of dating black and felt more at ease doing so, since Rachael seemed to be so enthralled by the practice.

Well, as things progressed, Rachael entered a local junior college and became engaged to her black bf, marrying him a year later. We see her in town from time to time, often with her two biracial children tagging along. Needless to say, Rachael's mother couldn't be more proud.

I realize that some out there will disbelieve this account, but I can assure you, the events transpired exactly as I've described them. Too bad the mother's of other cute impressionable daughters can't follow the example of Rachael's mom's forward-thinking philosophy.

Old 02-22-2010, 06:18 PM

My now wife actually introduced her mom and baby sister to BBC while n college. They both still love it
Wife and I had our first discussion on a BBC in our bedroom. A while back and she is slowly warming to the idea
Time for a black beaded ankles and a few trips out on d town and see what happens.