Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Turning Wife out first time BBC
Old 12-19-2012, 09:14 PM

Default Turning Wife out first time BBC

Does anyone have plans to turn out thier wife to BBC for the first time at the end of this year or first of the NEW YEAR? How long have you been working on making this happen?

I got her blacked on my Birthday this year!
Old 12-24-2012, 08:02 AM

Default I got her blacked on my Birthday this year!

There is a sex club in San Diego called Thads. It's the perfect place for Cuckolds. On my birthday last year my wife gave me my present. She picked a black guy with a big long dick, told him we were bi and if he wanted to go have fun upstairs. Before you know it.. my birthday present.

Thad's is a sex club open to couples and single males. Lots of military guys there and black guys seem to be in the majority. It a perfect place for a Gang bang on you girl because of all the single guys. Not such a great place if you're into couples only.

So before I know it the three of us are in a private room. Thad's policy is all guys have to be completely nude at all times. This allows the girls to find the big cock pretty easily. So there we are, my very average cold little dick and his hung big dick. She says honey there's some BBC for you get it hard for me. This guy was not bi so it was important not to freak him out but I followed my wife's directions but not too enthusiastically. It wasn't long before we both were sucking on that big black dick. Then my wife got on her knees and he got up behind her. As he sunk his big dick into her I heard her say "Oh my god it feels so fucking good!!!". If that wasn't the best birthday present ever I don't know what is. Anyway he started fucking her pretty hard. She was into it, he was pulling on her hair and that seemed to get her more horny. Then he stopped, my wife skwormed around wanting that big hard dick and he made her beg for it. She did beg, "Fuck me with that big dick, FUCK ME WITH THAT BIG DICK NOW!" He hit it hard making her cum pretty fast. Next he told her to get n her back. I then held her legs far back as he continued to fuck her. She cam 4 times before it was over squirting all over the place. It has been at least 5 years since I gave her that many orgasms and made her squirt. He was loving fucking my wife's hungry white pussy. After he was done, I layed down with my have limp little dick, she sat on it and started to ride it. It was obvious she had no idea if it was in her or not. Anyway as she riding me I see his big hard dick touch my lips. I opened up and he fucked my mouth while my dick went in and out of my wifes stretched out soaking pussy. Soon he pulled away, I closed my eyes and continued to fuck my wife. It wasn't long before I cam. When I opened my eyes my wife was worshiping hi hard dick in her mouth. It was clear she was totally into servicing his hard dick and not noticing me cumming. It had been a long night of parting and I thanked him as he left us. After words my wife said "I really like him". I regret not getting his number so he could come fuck her at our house on a regular bases. This wasn't the first time I held her legs back for another man to fuck her but it was the first Big Black Cock I got to watch her enjoy. What a birthday present! My birthday is coming up again and I'm thinking an all out black cock gang bang. (100% true story.)

Old 12-24-2012, 12:32 PM

i've been wrking on this for about a year now. wife loves the bbc dildo. she's agreed to go to an interracial swingers club just to hang out. It's been a slow progression but she's definitely warming up to the idea