Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

is my dick really small
Old 12-29-2012, 09:55 AM

Default is my dick really small

So my wife won't suck my Dick or even touch it after getting BBC...she says it's to small...what do y'all think...she makes fun of my Dick now.

Hard Reality
Old 01-13-2013, 10:01 PM

Default Hard Reality

Quote:
Originally Posted by hottieschuck View Post
So my wife won't suck my Dick or even touch it after getting BBC...she says it's to small...what do y'all think...she makes fun of my Dick now.
I don't know, kinda hard to tell from that photo but it appears like you are right there with the rest of us average white men. If you were in a locker room with a bunch of other white guys you probably would blend right in. But if your wife is fucking a Big Dicked Black Man then yea, your not going to be able to compete with that. Your are going to be small compared to him. That's the risk a white man takes when he lets his wife fuck other guys, especially Black Men. I think by now we all know "the myth" about The Black Man is a Hard Reality. Obviously you can't satisfy your wife like her Black Stud does but that doesn't mean that you still don't have needs to. Does it bother you that she makes fun of your dick?