Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

I think she's ready - any thoughts
Old 01-07-2013, 06:04 PM

Default I think she's ready - any thoughts

Mwc, shes late 30's im early 40's.
My wife and I have been discussing doing a mmf after we had a tryst with a couple, this would be a first - she definitely wants him to have a big cock. I'm trying to help the process along- I really want to watch her get fucked by a bbc. See her squirm under the pounding and an orgasm from a dick not a tongue.

This is a story she texted me in mid December- I think she's ready for a bbc or two...

"I wear this outfit under a loose dress and go to a dark night club. I'm in high heels.

I start dancing with a couple of well-built black guys, one on each side. As we're dancing, the one in front of me rubs my legs and feels the garter on my stockings. He runs his hands under my skirt and up to my ass, his eyes light up when he figures I'm not wearing panties. I grind up against his crotch.
The one behind me has his hands around my waist, but when I start rubbing on #1's crotch he pulls my hair back a bit and kisses my throat. He moves his hands up to my breasts and feels that they are free. My tits perk up immediately at his touch and he starts pulling on them a bit.
When I lift my head up I notice that they've danced me over to a dark corner behind the stage. The one in the front lifts my skirt up completely and starts playing with my clit. The back guy pulls my top down to expose my breasts. He then sits on the stage and pulls me back on top of him. Somehow his big black cock is out of his pants and spreading open my ass cheeks
He whispers to me that I'm going to get what I came there for.
He starts rubbing his cock on my ass and takes his hands to spread me open. His friend now has his 10" cock out and is rubbing it on my pussy
He tells his friend he wants to try my mouth out before filling my ass. He tells me "don't worry, we'll reward you for sucking my cock" He stands me up, I turn around and drop my mouth around his dick. I'm bent over with my ass up in the air and I feel the other guy's cock back on my pussy. He tells me to spread my legs apart wider. He's going to get in deep
I take the big cock down my throat a couple times, then go down and lick his balls. I come back up and suck the cum off his head. He pushes my head down firmly and I feel the other cock press into my pussy. I'm all wet and he's able to slide in easy. He starts to pump me slowly while his friend snaps pictures.
His cock gets all wet from my pussy creaming on him. He spreads my ass open and tells me "I'm going to spread this ass open tonight. You need to keep it open with a daily fucking." He pulls his cock out of my crotch and presses it into my ass. His friend gets really hard when he does this and tells him to fill my ass up with cum.
He pulls my mouth off his cock and holds me so his friend can get his cock all the way in. After a few minutes, he's worked me open. His friend takes a couple of pictures and shows me what kind of cock I was meant to take. They turn me around so his friend can lean on the stage, and I rock in sync with him so his cock can work my ass.
He's groaning, lifts me up and I'm sitting straight on his cock. His friend takes a picture of my pussy open with a big cock going straight in my ass. he runs the video of it sliding in and out of me. He keeps the camera on and starts fingering my pussy. I'm so excited I squirt a big load of juice. He shuts down the camera and grabs my legs to open them up.
He shoves his big dick in my pussy hard. He's hot and furious. His friend is slowly pumping my ass and telling me, "that's it baby, take that cock, you know that's what you're here for and we're gonna make sure you get it." His friend in front is banging me hard. I grunt with every stroke in. I can feel his dick hitting my cervix and he's pounding me intensely. With the motion of the other cock in my ass, I start to climax. Clenching my pussy all over the black cock, pulling the cum out of him.
He explodes inside me. Holding me by the tits. His friend smiles, and says yeah, baby, that's not all you're going to get. I open my eyes and there's a few more guys around us. All in various stages of arousal. One of them already has his penis out and had been rubbing himself. He comes up to me and spreads my legs open so they can all watch the cum drip out of me. He then tells me to hold his cock so he can shoot cum on my tits
I feel myself being pulled to standing and the cock in my ass pulled out. I'm bent over the stage and that cock quickly slides in my pussy. He says they're going to play a game and see how much cum I can take. There's a cock immediately shoved in my mouth and going all the way down my throat.
This makes me tighten up hard and the guy inside me pushes in me hard. He holds me in place for a few minutes as he squirts his cum deep inside.
Next thing I know, I'm laying on my back, with my ass hanging off the stage. The guy's cock that I was just sucking is now plunged in my pussy. There's another cock banging on my tits. My pussy is so wet from juice and cum he slides in and out with ease. He decides it's too wet for him and slides it in my ass instead. He tells me that's much better, he likes a tight white ass to work
The cock on my tits goes in my mouth and I suck him hard. He pulls out and shoots cum all over my mouth, it's dripping off my lips and down my chin.
My ass is getting worked hard, and lots of video is being taken. One of the first guys is back sucking my tits. He's the one that told me to have my assed worked every day. He's going to personally make sure it can fit his cock, anytime.
My legs are pulled up to my head and my ass and pussy are exposed. The guy in my ass is holding my ankles and dipping hard in my ass. He keeps rocking until he explodes with cum. He slaps my ass hard and pulls his cock out. The cum is dripping all over the stage."

What do y'all think?

Old 09-15-2013, 12:13 AM

What are you waiting on. Find her some bbc's. She's ready, I'd say.