Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

creampie cleanup
Old 02-23-2013, 07:40 PM

Default creampie cleanup

she and i've been apart for 7 months but we're gonna hookup soon. during that time she's been with 7 black men. all bareback and all 3 fuckholes filled with cum eachbtime. shes been in heaven cuz it's been her first bc in 13 years. she is seeing one on a regular basis.

I am gonna have my first opportunity to eat a bc creampie. im nervous. what will it taste like, will it urn me off. is it best right away or better sfter she's come home and it sits in her.

she has agreed to allow me to wait and listen in another room while she fucks her lover.

any advice.....i'm so excited...

Old 02-23-2013, 07:55 PM

savor the moment, i have ate black cum immediately and after an hour or so from my wife pussy, it is always good !!! my most freak time is to have her squat over me and place her ass over my mouth and force the cum out of her ass into my mouth, that is the most awesome.

Old 04-24-2013, 12:00 AM

i have had it both ways..right after the load is dumped or after a long ride..
either is good, i like immediately after...get more "goody" !!

I want to clean up after the creampie
Old 04-24-2013, 01:13 AM

Default I want to clean up after the creampie

I really want to eat the creampie right after he cums, I would like to eat her pussy and suck his cock too

Old 04-24-2013, 01:55 AM

it is awesome that way !!
i got to beat off and watch her get fucked by three bbc one night ..
hot creamepie...delicious
also got to suck two of their cocks right afterwards..
she was giving me instructions on how to clean their cocks good !!!.

Eating bbc cum...
Old 04-24-2013, 04:06 AM

Thumbs up Eating bbc cum...

Quote:
Originally Posted by cklr5601 View Post
she and i've been apart for 7 months but we're gonna hookup soon. During that time she's been with 7 black men. All bareback and all 3 fuckholes filled with cum eachbtime. Shes been in heaven cuz it's been her first bc in 13 years. She is seeing one on a regular basis.

I am gonna have my first opportunity to eat a bc creampie. Im nervous. What will it taste like, will it urn me off. Is it best right away or better sfter she's come home and it sits in her.

She has agreed to allow me to wait and listen in another room while she fucks her lover.

Any advice.....i'm so excited...
my advice is to enjoy it.....join them and clean her pussy while also kissing, licking and sucking the black cock... It's totally erotic and a white husband learns his place.... Serving his wife and her black lovers... Enjoy it....
Attached Thumbnails
creampie cleanup-picture-2930.jpg   creampie cleanup-picture-2622.jpg   creampie cleanup-picture-3294.jpg   creampie cleanup-picture-3498.jpg   creampie cleanup-picture-3581.jpg  

Yummy!
Old 09-25-2013, 07:51 PM

Default Yummy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cklr5601 View Post
she and i've been apart for 7 months but we're gonna hookup soon. during that time she's been with 7 black men. all bareback and all 3 fuckholes filled with cum eachbtime. shes been in heaven cuz it's been her first bc in 13 years. she is seeing one on a regular basis.

I am gonna have my first opportunity to eat a bc creampie. im nervous. what will it taste like, will it urn me off. is it best right away or better sfter she's come home and it sits in her.

she has agreed to allow me to wait and listen in another room while she fucks her lover.

any advice.....i'm so excited...
Love bringing home my cum filled puddy to my cuck hubby for him to lick me clean. Love wet cum running down my inner legs as I walk in the door of my home!

Old 11-27-2013, 08:21 AM

I read everyone's comments and I'd like to raise the BS flag on more than one, but I digress. I'm not so sure about it tasting "awesome" but I typically have to be HIGHLY turned on and eat her out before I cum. Once I cum I don't care how forceful she insists...good luck getting me to eat any of that shit lol!

Creampie Cleanup
Old 11-27-2013, 05:11 PM

Default Creampie Cleanup

I always cleanup my wife immediately after her lover cums in her. The taste will vary from one man to another.

Old 11-28-2013, 06:54 PM

Avoid cumming before you clean her, you will lose some or all interest. It's not just the taste, there is a mental excitement if the lifestyle is more than sex to you. It's what you do, why you do it and for whom you do it. It will taste better when you'll watch the making...