Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 04-18-2010, 12:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by traci_320 View Post
The first time we had a threesome with a black guy.... my husband insisted the 'bull' wear a condom because my husband had a vasectomy and I was on no birthcontrol of any kind.

We had two with us, but he tore the first one trying to get it on and the second one he got over the head of his cock and it was easy to tell it was not even close to fitting.

We were all three very aroused and the bull was already on me and he was at my opening. My husband said he could if he promised to pull out, but then changed his mind. I lied and said it was only a few days after my period, but it wasn't.... I was in mid-cycle.

The guy promised he would pull out so my husband 'and I' agreed as he pushed his monster into me I could see the drop of very firtile precum on the tip of his cock.

We had sex and I could feel his head start to swell inside me and his cock got very ridgid.... It felt so good and I was on the verge of my 4th orgasm as he started to pull out. I locked my ankles around him and held his shoulders with my hands, and pulled him deep into me and he pressed deep.... over and over.

I wispered in his ear, loud enough for my husband to hear " Please don't cum in me, Please, you can't" as my legs held him tight and my pussy started to spasm on his cock. Again I begged him "please don't cum in me" He was on the verge of orgasm himself and with me saying that.... it pushed him over the edge.

My husband was laying next to us jacking off... he knew this guy was cumming in me.... the guy held my hips tight and buried his cock in me balls deep and grunted each time as his cum spurted inside me. My husband came at the same time I and my bull did..... He knew the guy was filling my unprotected pussy and he loved it... and so did I.

Afterwards.... My husband was totally freaked out and he mounted me and shot his own load of cum in me, but honestly I could hardly feel him in me between all the lubrication my bulls cum provides and he did stretch me.

The next day my husband blamed me for letting him in me without a condom and his feeling were hurt. I was scared.... My husband had me take three pregnancy tests in the next week to ten days, untill my period started. We were both relieved, but he admited it was such a rush knowing I could have gotten pregnant by this bull.

It was a true rush..............
That is the rush and why many of us get Blacked. the chance of getting pregged with a Black bastard baby and having hubby pushing it around in a stroller.

Old 04-19-2010, 12:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by traci_320 View Post
The first time we had a threesome with a black guy.... my husband insisted the 'bull' wear a condom because my husband had a vasectomy and I was on no birthcontrol of any kind.

We had two with us, but he tore the first one trying to get it on and the second one he got over the head of his cock and it was easy to tell it was not even close to fitting.

We were all three very aroused and the bull was already on me and he was at my opening. My husband said he could if he promised to pull out, but then changed his mind. I lied and said it was only a few days after my period, but it wasn't.... I was in mid-cycle.

The guy promised he would pull out so my husband 'and I' agreed as he pushed his monster into me I could see the drop of very firtile precum on the tip of his cock.

We had sex and I could feel his head start to swell inside me and his cock got very ridgid.... It felt so good and I was on the verge of my 4th orgasm as he started to pull out. I locked my ankles around him and held his shoulders with my hands, and pulled him deep into me and he pressed deep.... over and over.

I wispered in his ear, loud enough for my husband to hear " Please don't cum in me, Please, you can't" as my legs held him tight and my pussy started to spasm on his cock. Again I begged him "please don't cum in me" He was on the verge of orgasm himself and with me saying that.... it pushed him over the edge.

My husband was laying next to us jacking off... he knew this guy was cumming in me.... the guy held my hips tight and buried his cock in me balls deep and grunted each time as his cum spurted inside me. My husband came at the same time I and my bull did..... He knew the guy was filling my unprotected pussy and he loved it... and so did I.

Afterwards.... My husband was totally freaked out and he mounted me and shot his own load of cum in me, but honestly I could hardly feel him in me between all the lubrication my bulls cum provides and he did stretch me.

The next day my husband blamed me for letting him in me without a condom and his feeling were hurt. I was scared.... My husband had me take three pregnancy tests in the next week to ten days, untill my period started. We were both relieved, but he admited it was such a rush knowing I could have gotten pregnant by this bull.

It was a true rush..............
yes the rush is awesome at the time and my head in cloud seven feeling that god like cock sliding in and out of me and knowing he can make me pregnant with his fertile sperm. so far it hasnt happened but it may have happened now as i did it midcycle afew days ago oops giggles but now getting nervous biting my nails.

xx

Old 04-19-2010, 01:33 AM

once, you can guess wot happened, thank god for st helliers hosp in carshalton

Yes It had happend couple of times...
Old 04-19-2010, 12:01 PM

Default Yes It had happend couple of times...

Sex was so good that I ask them to take the condom out and cum inside me...

Old 04-20-2010, 06:21 AM

Guilty! I am easily convinced!

my wife
Old 09-24-2010, 02:01 AM

Default my wife

My wife was a condom queen until she started doing black men she I don't know what it is with women or maybe it's black men but after that she was doing it way more than I was comfortable with. she even met a married guy near by our house the day before our wedding and fucked him in our bed while i was away.

Old 09-24-2010, 02:32 AM

My first time bare I was on my hands and knees and getting f*d senseless by this thickly hung bull and was riding some nice multiple O's. My husband was in front of me watching and then the Bull said "I want to fill your pussy with cum". Everything stopped. I looked at my husband and he just stared at me. I slid off that huge BBC and took off the condom....and then looked right at my husband as I guided that BBC back into me. The next hour was so intense and I took a couple loads. We then decided maybe we should spend the night. By the time we left the next morning I was swollen, sore, soaked and turned on like never before....I couldn't stop. My husband tasted his first cream pie and has been a happy diner ever since.

Old 09-24-2010, 03:34 AM

I have been told in the heat of the moment to keep it in and legged locked and it felt so good

No question -
Old 09-24-2010, 04:34 AM

Default No question -

I love the feel of hot cum pounding deep inside me of as my man pulses his pleasures and penetrates me. I want to feel his cock inside of me wet with my juices and his cum and feel the cum ozzing out of me. Can't help myself!

This is the best...
Old 09-24-2010, 04:00 PM

Default This is the best...

This is the best post ever on this site! Ok since there are so many women commenting. I want 2 ladies. My sexual appetite is crazy and one woman can not satisfy me after 4-5 hrs. So I want 2.... one riding my dick and the other riding my face with them kissing each other