Interracial Forums

Interracial Forums (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/)
-   General Cuckold Lifestyle Discussion (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/general-cuckold-lifestyle-discussion/)
-   -   ever change your mind & let them cum in u? (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/general-cuckold-lifestyle-discussion/860-ever-change-your-mind-let-them-cum-u.html)

deepblk99 11-20-2009 11:24 PM

ever change your mind & let them cum in u?

Any white girls or wives had this happen: because the fucking was so good let a black bull cum inside you, even though your man was watching & you both had decided to have the black guy pull out. What did your man do?

jetson120 12-06-2009 01:49 PM

Changed my mind and let him cum

1 Attachment(s)
Hi. I read your question and felt compelled to answer you. I guess this is a bit like my confession. My work sent me to the states 2 years ago for a 4 week course and while there I had an affair with a black man. At first I insisted he wore a condom, even though he begged me to let him screw me bareback, but on one very energetic lovemaking night I was so carried away that I actually asked him to take it off. The sex was so much better for the feel and the risk, but the days after that left me so sad and scared for what I had done to myself, and to my husband. Anyway, after quite a few months I realised that I was neither pregnant nor infected, and now fantasies of black men cumming in me fill almost every nights dreams for me. I just can't wait to do it again.

elfhair 12-06-2009 05:01 PM

It's so good

Because of the feel and thought of being "Bred", We both insist on our men going bareback. Warm sperm filling into you dirctly, flowing out and marking you as his property (black or white) and you taking him. Mmmmmm.........

weneedblackcocks 12-06-2009 07:39 PM

condom or bareback?

Never been an issue here. Wife wants all black cum in all holes for me to eat out!

EdieG01 12-07-2009 04:58 AM

change of mind

The first time I ever went bareback was when i was 18 and he was a 25 year old black friend of my older sister. I had only ever being with white high school boys before and they wore condoms. This man was much larger than what had taken my cherry. After a bit of coaxing and foreplay he had himself burried entirely in my fertile young pussy. i had several very strong orgasms and he filled me for the first time. I remember it feeling fantastic. But for days afterwards i cried in fear of him making me pregnant. I was never so happy to get my period. Now I hardly change my mind and NOT let my lovers fill me with their seed.

thegoodwife 12-08-2009 03:11 AM

It has been know to happen....when the f*cking is really good I just start to crave the feeling of their cum in me....can't help but let nature takes it course

eunuch67 12-08-2009 11:02 AM

Just do it in me

The first time I went bareback with a black lover I had told him to pull out because i wasn't on birth control and yes my husband was watching. It was so good though, that I just couldn't stop and began telling him not to pull out and just do it in me. I orgasmed at the feeling of him pumping my pussy full of his seed and we were both so hot into it that we slowed for a moment and then just kept fucking until he pumped me full a second time. We were exhaused then, and my husband had jerked off watching and I made him lick my pussy lips clean for being a little bitch. After that it was inside always as my husband and I decided it was much better. Eventually I did get pregnant and we have a black daughter from one of my lovers, we aren't sure which. We never tried to find out, we prefer just knowing it is my love child.

notact 12-08-2009 02:57 PM

Nice

Jetson120,

Nice tits, you deserve all the BBC cum you can get! If you don't want to "tip hubby off by going on the pill" get some foam and let the BBC's make you happy!

bubba1675 12-08-2009 06:04 PM

deman

my wife demands it

martin d 12-08-2009 07:40 PM

1 Attachment(s)
It has happend a couple of times when we have decide to have the black male put a comdom on or pull out cause she was to close to the middle of her cycle the black male would say he was cumming and she would let him cum deep in her pussy. After the black male would leave i would ask her what happen to the condom or having him pull out! She said he fucked me so good and i was so hot that i changed my mind and let him cum inside my pussy!

sailornjj 12-09-2009 03:18 AM

creampies

We always let our closest trusted friends do me babreback , hubby loves the sloppy seconds and creampies! Trying to attach a icture from thre last good load i took bare

jeanie moser 12-09-2009 06:44 AM

not with hubby there

hotdeli 12-09-2009 07:19 PM

Deep

I always let the good bulls cum deep in me. I always go bareback

AZWizard 12-09-2009 09:14 PM

I was actually in the middle of a session with a black guy that we hooked up with and my Husband asked me if I wanted him to cum inside of me and I said "yes" so we let it happen ... I was sweating for several days, weeks, and months that he didn't have any diseases or that i might of been pregnant ... Luckily neither was the case but we swear to not do that anymore and we plan on keeping it that way but accident do happen ...

Lightcaster 12-10-2009 02:38 AM

After I got fixed" and couldnt have any more kids that is the only way we do it with close trusted friends.

hooked100 12-10-2009 02:32 PM

Only once

We always plan quite carefully who and what we are going to do. I haven't had many lovers so far as we are quite new to this lifestyle. Those that I have been with are well known to us and the disease issue doesn't arise. However on one of the first occasions before I was on contraception my bull was supposed to pull out at the crucial moment - well as you can guess it just didn't happen and he shot his full load deep inside me. It was both a worrying and an exhilarating experience. Worried that I might get pregnant but boy what a feeling to have him mark me with his black seed. That made our minds up for me to go bareback henceforth.

jubilee99 12-11-2009 09:08 PM

sometimes

I'm not on birth control, so he usually just pulls out on my belly but a couple of times I've let him unload inside me. It felt wonderful.

jamandlea 12-11-2009 10:37 PM

Dirty slut wife

My wife always lets her Black lovers cum inside her married pussy. She come home to me with his cum in her pants and makes me lick her pussy clean!!

hotwifemarg 12-12-2009 01:46 AM

Ofcourse!

My hubby wouldn't have it any other way. He tells me there is nothing more exciting than seeing my Black lovers cum running from my pussy. Oh yes....like many cucks he cleans me up for the next round. ;-)

marcuswoo01 12-12-2009 04:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jetson120 (Post 3581)
Hi. I read your question and felt compelled to answer you. I guess this is a bit like my confession. My work sent me to the states 2 years ago for a 4 week course and while there I had an affair with a black man. At first I insisted he wore a condom, even though he begged me to let him screw me bareback, but on one very energetic lovemaking night I was so carried away that I actually asked him to take it off. The sex was so much better for the feel and the risk, but the days after that left me so sad and scared for what I had done to myself, and to my husband. Anyway, after quite a few months I realised that I was neither pregnant nor infected, and now fantasies of black men cumming in me fill almost every nights dreams for me. I just can't wait to do it again.

Yes me and my wife had an aol meet 6 years ago in belfast it was surposed to be just 2 other men she had picked from aol but she got drunk and started to show off and play with her self in front of every 1 in the room she started sucking every 1 off and askin 4 more so 1 of the men went in 2 his mates room and brought in 3 more men she ended up having sex with 8 men including me bareback she was very sore 4 a few weeks but was also scared she have got infected but we did enjoy it very much and still got off on it x

knucklefucker 12-17-2009 07:18 AM

Great topic

My husband and I discussed this as a fantasy and then built a bulletproof plan.
We were both very unsure of even letting this fantasy become a reality.
We went to a club and I danced with a bbc candidate. I took him back to my table and introduced my husband, we all partied and he was okay with letting hubby be in the room.
I'm not on the pill so a condom was a requirement and my husband had the whole box in the nite stand.

Everything went as planned until we went from missionary to cowgirl. When we flipped over I took the bbc in my mouth and hated the taste of the rubber. I took it off and sucked on it for about 10 min before I stood up and squated on his bare bone.

Hubby said WTF and I told him I wanted to feel the drag of that bbc and not to worry, my bbc agreed to let me finish him orally in time.

We flipped back to missionary and when my bbc annoucned that he was getting close, I started to have my orgasm and told him to keep going. I wrapped my legs around my lover and pulled him down and whispered for him to cum inside of me.

Those words put my lover over the edge and I pulled him tight inside my body. I looked right into my husbands eyes and told him that I wanted this niggers cum up inside my pussy. My BBC started pulsing and it was a great feeling. My husband was so pissed off I didn't know if he would ever get over it.

Afterward I was worried sick about it for almost an entire month. I was 2 weeks late with my period and thought I had really fucked up. I was going to discuss it with my husband on Saturday but my period came on Thursday.

Now I do have my bbc cum inside of me more often but I'm usually better about my timing.

Michelle 12-18-2009 09:40 PM

I remember the first, second, third time...lol

it happened to m, many years ago when i was in college in the south. i often think back on those times...they were very exciting.

whitecuckmn 01-03-2010 06:42 AM

Black man in rochester wants your wife!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by elfhair (Post 3584)
Because of the feel and thought of being "Bred", We both insist on our men going bareback. Warm sperm filling into you dirctly, flowing out and marking you as his property (black or white) and you taking him. Mmmmmm.........

I KNOW A BLACK MAN IN ROCHESTER THAT WANTS TO FUCK YOUR WIFE. HE ALSO HAS A FEW BLACK FRIENDS AND A FEW WHITE FRIENDS WHO WOULD FUCK HER GOOD.
whitecuckmn@live.com

Greggy

hotmixedcouple 01-03-2010 11:14 AM

in the beggining of our swinging lifestyle we always used condom, to protect ourself, in particular in gang bang. but in the last time my wife decided to do bareback. To be honest she took that decision after become BBC slut. She wants to feel each mm of thats cock in her pussy. And I understand her, of course also me prefer meet others women bareback. About cum inside, we decided to meet other men, women or couple during her fertility period, because she is more horny, but she is also always under birth control, so no problem. Moreover she doesn't permit to others men to cum in her pussy, she prefer in her face or mouth. But if they are assfucking her she permit to fill her ass.
him

hotmixedcouple 01-03-2010 11:16 AM

in the beggining of our swinging lifestyle we always used condom, to protect ourself, in particular in gang bang. but in the last time my wife decided to do bareback. To be honest she took that decision after become BBC slut. In fact in the last period we found some black guys blood-donors and disiease clean.She wants to feel each mm of thats cock in her pussy. And I understand her, of course also me prefer meet others women bareback. About cum inside, we decided to meet other men, women or couple during her fertility period, because she is more horny, but she is also always under birth control, so no problem. Moreover she doesn't permit to others men to cum in her pussy, she prefer in her face or mouth. But if they are assfucking her she permit to fill her ass.
him

niggahoe 01-31-2010 07:00 AM

I love being bred by black men

I think it is so much more sexey to let my black loverscum inside meand i have two black babie girls each concieved while i was getting gang bangd once by 14 black guys and the second time by9 black guys ! i never knew any of their names and that really turns me on! to suck each of their cocks after they are cverd in the other guys's cum is a reall treat and turns my white husband on!

y_tia 03-14-2010 04:10 AM

phew

at first i was same only condoms then after ahile hated the feel of the condoms and wanted bare

since then sex has been wild as the pill kills your sexual ability and subdues the hormones so now no more pill but have to be careful not to get opreg

had some near escapes like missing preiod but came late phew

giggles am i bad

xx

m4272000 03-17-2010 02:28 AM

Had a friend and we both built trust between us which allowed me to go uncovered with her. But because she was not on the pills and she really wanted my cum in of her. She would let me nut in her butt or down her throat. I am sure that I would have breed her if I nutted in her pussy cause I cum a lot.

dvntcpl 03-17-2010 03:20 AM

Black cum in my pussy

4 Attachment(s)
This is a fantasy of mine, and I have discussed it at length with my hubby. We had a BBC lover last year that was amazing. He was clean and respectable and very trustworthy. After many engagements and conversations about disease control and all that we decided (me and hubby) that we wanted him to cum in me. I truly wanted to feed his cum to my hubby's cucked mouth. So last fall we got the chance. The only thing that was a bit worrisome was that the timing was off. I could tell I was in the ovulation period because my pussy was producing thick white creamy cum of it's own. But we went over there, my hubby and my BBC plowed me every possible way for hours... finally he was ready. Laying on my back, hubby at the ready I begged him to cum in my pussy. I felt his huge cock swell and I watched his face as he pumped his load in me. He even pulled out and left a trail on my lips so hubby had a starting spot. My lover took the camera from my man and we both demanded he lick me clean. After he did I allowed him to cum ON me. ;) I want to find a lover or lovers like that I can trust again.

notact 03-17-2010 03:44 PM

Sweet!

Sweet, way to go dude, AND hubby! (let's hear what hubby's thought are on this)

trinidadynotme2 03-19-2010 07:58 PM

I thing cumming in me is very personal and I love it.

mrjohnd79 03-20-2010 04:05 AM

We had our first experience with a black bull last weekend. it was amazing. We had agreed to have him pull out and go bareback. To say the least she never even had a chance he let it go in her and i wouldnt have had it any other way. We are awaiting the verdict...

yummywifehelen 03-20-2010 09:35 AM

I love it when black men cum deep in my pussy, it geels so naughty letting another guy pump his seed in me :) x

goodmale27 03-20-2010 07:43 PM

I allways felt that one gets really connected when the skins touch every where!

Adnon 03-21-2010 03:52 PM

Just had it happen

1 Attachment(s)
We are very new to IR. My husband had set up a meeting with a very handsome, young stud. We had promised each other we would only let him inside me if he used a condom. His cock was so delicious and hard in my mouth, that I got caught up in the moment. My husband had stepped out of the room for a moment. Our Stud took the opportunity to shove his hard cock deep inside me. I tried to stop him, but he held me tight a drove his cock in deeper. I could feel him pumping his seed inside me. I wanted to fight harder, but it felt so good. My Husband came back in as I was started my own climax, squirting and moaning. He said it was so awesome to watch he couldn't bring himself to stop it. After our stud had left he licked me clean.

I couldn't take the risk of getting pregnant and got the morning after pill.

It was such a turn-on to be filled like that.

michiganwife 03-21-2010 03:55 PM

Got fixed so I could enjoy be barebacked...

I was always worried about getting pregnant and I love the feel of being barebacked and filled with hot semen. I am still paranoid about disease, but I dont have to worry about unwanted babies.... When I find my first BBC, I know I want him to fill me up!!!!

Adnon 03-21-2010 05:10 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I was a little scary, but awesome. His muscular body held me tight and would let me pull away, even if I wanted to. His cock felt huge in me as it pumped a huge load into my hungry pussy. Husband loved to taste of our juices mixed together.

deepblk99 03-21-2010 09:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jetson120 (Post 3581)

I'd love to see how wet your pussy gets when a black man puts his hands on that hot bod! post any pics if you can.

deepblk99 03-21-2010 09:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adnon (Post 5634)
We are very new to IR. My husband had set up a meeting with a very handsome, young stud. We had promised each other we would only let him inside me if he used a condom. His cock was so delicious and hard in my mouth, that I got caught up in the moment. My husband had stepped out of the room for a moment. Our Stud took the opportunity to shove his hard cock deep inside me. I tried to stop him, but he held me tight a drove his cock in deeper. I could feel him pumping his seed inside me. I wanted to fight harder, but it felt so good. My Husband came back in as I was started my own climax, squirting and moaning. He said it was so awesome to watch he couldn't bring himself to stop it. After our stud had left he licked me clean.

I couldn't take the risk of getting pregnant and got the morning after pill.

It was such a turn-on to be filled like that.

Thats some hot black bull fucking, my dicks hard.

deepblk99 03-21-2010 09:14 PM

Knucklefucker:
Quote:

"We flipped back to missionary and when my bbc annoucned that he was getting close, I started to have my orgasm and told him to keep going. I wrapped my legs around my lover and pulled him down and whispered for him to cum inside of me.

Those words put my lover over the edge and I pulled him tight inside my body. I looked right into my husbands eyes and told him that I wanted this niggers cum up inside my pussy. My BBC started pulsing and it was a great feeling. My husband was so pissed off I didn't know if he would ever get over it."
Thats some hot nigger fucking, how much cum did he put inside you?