Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

View Poll Results: Where Do You Enjoy Seeing Creampies?
Inside the Wife's Pussy! 73 79.35%
On her Butt/Crotch/Tits 11 11.96%
Inside Her Mouth 13 14.13%
I Love to Clean Bull's Creampie with Her 18 19.57%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 92. You may not vote on this poll

cleaner
Old 07-24-2023, 06:27 PM

Default cleaner

As soon as he withdraws that beautiful black cock from my wife I suck and lick it clean as well as his balls. Then unto my wife's battered cunt or asshole and suck the seed out of her body. Cumming on her body is never allowed, that is what her holes are made for. Once both my wife and her bull are cleaned, I turn my attention to his cock again, sucking him until he has a throbbing erection and one of the biggest thrills I have is guiding his horse cock into her body. Only to repeat the process until the black master is satisfied. On more than one occasion while I am cleaning my wife, her date will take my ass and pump me while I am performing my husbandly duty. I can't get enough of black cock sucking and I am hopelessly addicted to the delicious, creamy seed a black man has to offer. I am honored that my wife's bulls find me worthy to such their cocks and balls. I am super honored that they feel I am worthy to swallow their seed.

Last edited by terryeddie65; 07-25-2023 at 05:37 PM..

Old 09-03-2023, 04:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsoul-60 View Post
Attachment 25723 Attachment 25724

I'm sending this question to cuck-hubbies and hot wives out there: What do you enjoy most about creampies? About when a black bull dumps his load of cum inside your wife's hungry cunt and you watch it pour out of her?

What's usually the first thing you want to do when you see that?
I want to admire it and enjoy seeing it leak out of her. Then I want to lick her clean and have her push it out for me to clean it all up so it’s emptied for the next round. And repeat. Then when he has finished enjoying her and dumping his seed in her fertile and non birth control protected womb, it my turn to slide in and plant my fertilizer as well.

Old 04-04-2024, 03:31 PM

My wife likes me to fuck her tits and cum all over her face.

Tags
black bull, creampies, cuck hubbies, hot wives, pregnant