Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Getting over 60 folks into the scene!
Old 06-18-2013, 02:41 AM

Default Getting over 60 folks into the scene!

Okay I have a good looking wife but she is 63 years old...I luv IR but can she really participate at her age?...concerned about her being hurt so should I just continue with the fantasy so is there a possibility she could really do this at her age?

Old 07-07-2013, 02:22 AM

Appreciate all the private responses...yes I think this will work out...thank you for your candid comments...was concerned about my level of participation...thanx for making it clear that besides watching the only role I would have would be cleaning up whatever is left behind

Age is a number..... at times!
Old 10-16-2013, 07:01 PM

Default Age is a number..... at times!

Evidenced by my 81 y.o. widowed sis-in-law who's been fucking her 45 y.o. married, Egyptian immigrant handyman for years before and even while her famous 86 y.o. movie producer husband was on his death bed. She's still shagging him while his wife is in Egypt, but not as discreet anymore and has made him her "property manager", in this upscale SoCal beachside town. Yep, she has an itch that won't quit. Good on her. I found out only after realizing she was using me as a beard when his wife came into town. Do Egyptian men qualify as BBC???

I also had one of the BEST sex and satisfying relationships with an 86 y.o. widow who used to be a swimmer and ice skater with a fantastic body and pussy (tits were like a 20 y.o.'s and natural) and we'd fuck for up to 4 hours. I'm waay older than 55. She has since passed, but the memories and comparisons still remain.

Old 10-17-2013, 12:35 AM

Don't worry about her age.....she will be fine

hell yes
Old 10-19-2013, 12:26 PM

Default hell yes

if your in uk ill fuck her for you why not

my mature wife
Old 10-19-2013, 03:57 PM

Default my mature wife

I have been trying to find a friendly bbc that would be willing to go slow with my mature wife to introduce her to the pleasure of a bbc