Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

share her....
Old 07-22-2013, 04:28 AM

Default share her....

I'm the husband and I have a question. ..I'm very jealous but I love to share my beautiful and very hot wife!!!why?!?!

freak
Old 07-22-2013, 01:44 PM

Default freak

bc maybe you like seein her pleased!! u insecure? ill fuck u while she fuck him them her and i can fuck

Good question
Old 07-22-2013, 05:48 PM

Default Good question

That is a very good question italiancouplenj ! Having boned quite a few women while hubby watches, or while hubby is not present, but we take pictures for him. I have come the realization that it is different for all men.

Some men have a FemDomme for a wife and she likes to subtly humiliate hubby by having hubby watch and do nothing but fluff her and clean her up after the stud has his way with her. Usually ending in a cream pie, face job, or just shoots his seed where ever .

Some like to have their woman pleasured by one or more cocks, not just their own!

Some like to have their wives plundered by a stranger to see how she reacts to a stranger.

Some want to control and pimp their women.

Only the hubby know's for sure why he wants to do this.

Are you going to give it a try.

Blaque.

All True !
Old 08-23-2013, 03:31 AM

Default All True !

All the points you make reference your comments about White Husband Cuckolds are completely True.

Mr. and Mrs. Wicked7

Old 08-24-2013, 07:31 PM

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by italiancouplenj View Post
I'm the husband and I have a question. ..I'm very jealous but I love to share my beautiful and very hot wife!!!why?!?!
Same here and I'll be watching this thread with interest. At first, when we started I was the very jealous type, not really insecure, and not into humiliation, dominance, etc - just ultra high sex drive and although adequate myself in dick size, seeing bigger dicks and seeing a woman take a big dick was a huge turn on. Same goes for the taboo of black men and white wives--a huge turn on although not sure why. Now we are totally into it--she the sex and me--primarily the watching although I've been involved a time or two threesome wise.