Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Anyone ever let their BBC Lover fill them up and show hubby your dirty panties?
Old 12-17-2009, 08:59 AM

Default Anyone ever let their BBC Lover fill them up and show hubby your dirty panties?

Ever get a creampie and put your panties back on and then go home and surprise your husband?
Attached Thumbnails
Anyone ever let their BBC Lover fill them up and show hubby your dirty panties?-img_7369-.jpg  

Dirty Panties
Old 12-17-2009, 04:44 PM

Wink Dirty Panties

My wife has never done that!! However... I HAVE incouraged her to do just that!! LOVE the thought of her getting fucked by her BLACK FRIEND and cumming home with her pussy filled. I fantasize that she hints of her activity, that I find my way down to her soaked panties and mmmmm yes, the scent and taste of anther man as I lick away at her swollen, nectar filled flower!!

S and W

Read my janitor story.
Old 12-17-2009, 09:39 PM

Default Read my janitor story.

Quote:
Originally Posted by knucklefucker View Post
Ever get a creampie and put your panties back on and then go home and surprise your husband?
Read the story of the janitor and I in the stories forum. It has gotten to be a regular role play thing for us.

Old 01-07-2010, 08:23 AM

I would love to lick her panties clean and her pussy too. It would be awesome to see fresh cum there.

Often
Old 01-07-2010, 06:45 PM

Default Often

I often return home to hubby with my panties soaked through with my bulls sperm. I love to show hubby how much more cum my lover leaves in my pussy and I love the feeling of that baby juice slowly leaking out.

There is a picture on my profile of my soaked panties after a session with one my lovers as I get dressed again to return to hubby.

I'm not sure that it is a surprise for hubby though as he knows when I am off to see one of my bulls (in fact he usually arranges it and gets me ready), but he does like to see my panties when I get back.

Last edited by hooked100; 01-07-2010 at 06:48 PM..

Us Too
Old 01-07-2010, 06:55 PM

Default Us Too

Quote:
Originally Posted by hooked100 View Post
I often return home to hubby with my panties soaked through with my bulls sperm. I love to show hubby how much more cum my lover leaves in my pussy and I love the feeling of that baby juice slowly leaking out.

There is a picture on my profile of my soaked panties after a session with one my lovers as I get dressed again to return to hubby.

I'm not sure that it is a surprise for hubby though as he knows when I am off to see one of my bulls (in fact he usually arranges it and gets me ready), but he does like to see my panties when I get back.

We enjoy it too, so those of us that have wives that don't/won't do it, we turn to you to do it and share with us, Thanks!j

Old 01-07-2010, 11:11 PM

thats so hot.the wife has never came home full of cum.but she has come home with them wet from fucking

What hubby gets
Old 01-12-2010, 03:48 PM

Default What hubby gets

Just a couple of pictures of what hubby likes to see when I get home from being with my bulls.

Here are some of my cum filled panties after visits with two different lovers.

Both came deep inside me several times which left me a sticky cum soaked mess.
Attached Thumbnails
Anyone ever let their BBC Lover fill them up and show hubby your dirty panties?-img_7758.jpg   Anyone ever let their BBC Lover fill them up and show hubby your dirty panties?-img_7732c.jpg  

Last edited by hooked100; 01-12-2010 at 03:54 PM..

it was so HOT!!
Old 01-12-2010, 08:48 PM

Default it was so HOT!!

The first time my wife went out with a black guy from work, they went to a motel.
She told me when they got in the room, they started making out, then stripped and climed on the bed where the continued making out as he stuck his cock in her. she was so wet and he fucked her long and hard. she said she came so many times she lost count before he shot his load into her. they layed in bed watching tv, making out and her playing with his dick. when he was fully hard she sucked him off. they fell asleep for a while and when they woke up and realized what time it was she called me to tell me they fell asleep and would be home after they fucked one more time. When she got home, her panties were soaked in the cum leaking out of her. Her cunt was soaking wet and sticky. ( i know cause i felt it and had to lick it to know it was another mans cum)
We fucked as she told me all the torrid details! I loved every minute of it and still fantasize about it to this day!!!

Old 01-13-2010, 12:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hooked100 View Post
Just a couple of pictures of what hubby likes to see when I get home from being with my bulls.

Here are some of my cum filled panties after visits with two different lovers.

Both came deep inside me several times which left me a sticky cum soaked mess.
Beautiful, abs fucking lutly beautiful!!