Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

.................................................. ...................................
Old 09-21-2013, 12:25 PM

Default .................................................. ...................................

.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .....

Last edited by john16742; 02-07-2022 at 03:20 PM..

Old 09-22-2013, 03:00 PM

I had this same fantasy and just like talking her into cucking me it took a long time.

I went down on my wife after I came in her and talked to her while I was doing it; asking her if she liked it. She told me I was very dirty and nasty and that she really liked it. I did this a few times but didn't think I was getting anywhere so I stopped doing it. Then one day, she flat out told me to cum inside her, long before she had her orgasm. She then told me to get down there and clean up the mess I had made. Then she started pretending like it was someone else's cum and talking about who's it was while she got off to it.

It wasn't long after that, I got my wish

Old 09-22-2013, 04:59 PM

Tell her you really really want her to get an STD...that should win her over.....if she hasn't already gotten one from one of the random white guys

Won't be necessary......
Old 07-19-2018, 05:18 PM

Default Won't be necessary......

Black Lovers WANT to fuck us without condoms, and they will be working that from the very first time together!! Before you know it, as you must have found out by now since this is an old post, she will not only be doing them bareback, but their friends also and YOU will be wearing the condoms so her pussy is totally free of your sperm and fully available to Black sperm...…..if not seriously careful, she'll be trying to get pregnant by them!!

J (the wife)

Old 07-26-2018, 07:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by john16742 View Post
How do I talk her into fucking a black man without a condom?
Well I'd recommend first talking to her about if she even wants to. If she does then I would recommend getting on some form of birth control unless you two want to conceive and making sure your sexual partners provide clean STD test before sex.

Old 07-26-2018, 10:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BabyBear86 View Post
Well I'd recommend first talking to her about if she even wants to. If she does then I would recommend getting on some form of birth control unless you two want to conceive and making sure your sexual partners provide clean STD test before sex.
you have not got a problem in them fucking her without a condom
yes they may agree to wear them initially and perhaps the first couple of time
your problem will be solved not by you or her I am afraid
if they know your a willing participant in her fucking them I think you will find THE GUY will soon sort that for you by either slipping it off without her knowing in heat of the moment or more likely he will tear the end with his nails or something sharp , fuck the living daylights out of her and after
he will say "shit I had no idea it burst
AT LEAST THATS OUR EXPERIENCE !!!!!!!

oral abilty
Old 08-01-2018, 09:40 PM

Default oral abilty

Quote:
say honey u no i want all that sperm but i wana be challenged of ur gettin pregnant or my complete eating of mandingo sperm

Old 08-12-2018, 04:23 AM

We're all into this for the sexual excitement, but the reality of it is we still have to be careful. If her partner has a clean bill of health and she's using birth control, than have her go for it. My wife has been with the same bull for 2 years. I know she hates condoms because they dry her out, but, she insisted that he wore one until she knew he was tested. He was cool about it and felt the same way about her. When their results came back good, it was bareback time.

Old 08-12-2018, 05:41 AM

Under no circumstances should a bm be required to wear a condom. My wife said the first bbc she tried she insisted he use one. Im sure he was gonna slip it off anyway. But as he struggled to slide it on she said fuck it and ripped it off for him. She said the man told her, Now you talking baby as he slid it in. I wasnt there but they both told the same story. That was the end of condoms on blk cocks for us. Im a creampie fanatic anyway now. BM enjoy sending ww home to be oraled anyway. The command such a strong fidelity from ww its common for ww to cut the white hubby off from any type of penetration. And send her home for oral cleanup only. I respect my wife for being so faithful to her lovers desires and put me in my place. Becoming her cleanup man has made our marriage better in its own way. I occasionally talk her into intercourse but her game is to tease, deny and feed me only. It makes her all the more desireable.

Old 11-03-2020, 06:19 PM

Quote:
In most cases the black man won't offer her and you a choice. Once you talk her into going black she will have to go bareback whether she likes it or not.