Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Gifted
Old 05-06-2021, 01:37 PM

Default Gifted

Don't hold to the dualistic perception of superior/inferior as they create each other. Prefer to see it in another, the more insightful way of "Gifted". The whole sexual dynamic of cuck, his wife, her black lover has a lot to unpack. To me, it must be a natural thing, since so many are into it, either actively or living inside their fantasies. Undoubtedly Black men are strongly masculine and as many wives will attest are quite gifted in bed. But it's not just that. The sexual energy between black men and white women is powerful in and of itself, making interracial sex so hot. That energy goes into making the sex to be so physically satisfying.

Old 05-06-2021, 09:55 PM

Lets point out a few obvious truths . We have better bodies. Science even agrees with that statement . We're stronger , faster, our bodies develop faster than men of other races . Just look at any athletic competition and we dominate. When the first white men came to Africa to sell us as slaves they noticed that why we were in such demand. But they feared what would happen if we ever got to their white women. And so they did everything even after slavery ended to keep us away from their women. And for awhile they were successful but now of course the damn has broken white women who suspected that their men were keeping us from them eventually got to sample forbidden fruit and as the saying goes will never go back.

White women are considered the worlds most desirable. You go to Asia and white women are always in demand . Many Asian women try to make themselves look white . Changing their hair color, widening their eyes.

So the strongest, most dominant , most physically capable men were destined to meet with and the sexiest most desired women. It is nature at work .

Old 05-07-2021, 03:58 AM

It comes down to this I prefer to fuck black guys they are just superior to any white guys I have fucked and are masters of white pussy and I love it

Old 05-07-2021, 11:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by omyst View Post
Don't hold to the dualistic perception of superior/inferior as they create each other. Prefer to see it in another, the more insightful way of "Gifted". The whole sexual dynamic of cuck, his wife, her black lover has a lot to unpack. To me, it must be a natural thing, since so many are into it, either actively or living inside their fantasies. Undoubtedly Black men are strongly masculine and as many wives will attest are quite gifted in bed. But it's not just that. The sexual energy between black men and white women is powerful in and of itself, making interracial sex so hot. That energy goes into making the sex to be so physically satisfying.
Well said and I agree.

Old 05-08-2021, 09:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Becky Luvsit View Post
I totally agree. I luv me some big dick black men....Becky
Not too mention they shoot big loads. I love feeling them shoot deep in my pussy, cock throbbing, filling me full

Old 05-10-2021, 11:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironmike500 View Post
Lets point out a few obvious truths . We have better bodies. Science even agrees with that statement . We're stronger , faster, our bodies develop faster than men of other races . Just look at any athletic competition and we dominate. When the first white men came to Africa to sell us as slaves they noticed that why we were in such demand. But they feared what would happen if we ever got to their white women. And so they did everything even after slavery ended to keep us away from their women. And for awhile they were successful but now of course the damn has broken white women who suspected that their men were keeping us from them eventually got to sample forbidden fruit and as the saying goes will never go back.

White women are considered the worlds most desirable. You go to Asia and white women are always in demand . Many Asian women try to make themselves look white . Changing their hair color, widening their eyes.

So the strongest, most dominant , most physically capable men were destined to meet with and the sexiest most desired women. It is nature at work .
So true. Ask any white boi that has a Black roomate. Eventually the white boi ends up sucking off his Black roomate to show respect. Then it becomes a regular thing of the white boi sucking off his superior Black roomate to please him.

The Black roomate is the dominate sexual superior and nature takes its course.

Old 05-10-2021, 04:40 PM

Not into some white boi sucking my black cock . Never had a white roommate had white bosses and co-workers and on a few occassions I did get to fuck their white wives. Which is how I like to show my dominance over them. Nothing like fucking another mans wife either with or without his permission to show that you are his superior. Even better to put your seed in his wife.

But as you said nature is taking its course .

Old 05-31-2022, 11:37 PM

we think it is our duty to please black men. We both are bitches for bbc/ It is the best sex me and my wife and a black master..

Old 06-03-2022, 10:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironmike500 View Post

Great post and very true

Why I AM SUPERIOR
Old 06-04-2022, 01:19 AM

Post Why I AM SUPERIOR

I work very hard at it. No matter what part of the male anatomy you're into or prefer, mine is State Of The Art. I work out HARD everyday, I run everyday, chest is broad and rippling, abs are sculpted for days, arms so buffed you want to grab the outsides and be squeezed up into them.
My Hands broad based with long thick fingers. My waist and ass are African Master-pieces, the kind that make white women's jaws drop and their hands want to cup and grip it. My thighs are muscled twin trunks that white women want to climb all up, under, into, and in between. I have the face to do the body justice. Smooth cinnamon-toast skin, steady long lassed eyes, a mouthful of dazzling white teeth, full lips and a deep commanding voice.
I get a lot of play from a lot of women from all races. But I prefer my white women. I am not lazy between the sheets.In fact i am quite vigorous for a muture old master. I am very amply endowed, in fact, I have a very big black cock that I use well. I know the moves and execute them well with military precision. I smell good, (best colonge)I look good (best clothes), eat good (best food) cause I work hard at it. I spend my money to get results. I'm not vain, I'm just stating facts. I am a masculine, confident, dominant black man who is SUPERIOR because I work hard at it and it has been very rewarding for me. Peace

Last edited by Taurus333; 06-04-2022 at 01:48 AM.. Reason: To Correct Spelling Errors, Punctuation And Add Some Facts

Tags
cuckold couple, cuckolds