Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 03-26-2022, 05:10 PM

You ever bring it up to her. Any of your black co-workers notice as far as you could tell

Old 03-27-2022, 02:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironmike500 View Post
You ever bring it up to her. Any of your black co-workers notice as far as you could tell
I never brought it up to her but my black coworkers did pay a lot of attention to her. She used to often work a lot after hours and the black security guard at night paid a lot of attention to her. I often wondered if she was fucking him in the office after hours but I never knew for sure.

Old 03-27-2022, 03:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aguy19047 View Post
I never brought it up to her but my black coworkers did pay a lot of attention to her. She used to often work a lot after hours and the black security guard at night paid a lot of attention to her. I often wondered if she was fucking him in the office after hours but I never knew for sure.
He was. He paid a lot of attention to her to let your black co-workers that come five she was his.

He probably also let them have access to some rooms where they could fuck her during the day.

One of my Marine brothers got out and went back to college but he wanted to make some extra money so he got a night shift job working security . Big dude . Company figured he'd scare off some troublemakers . And the CEO was getting reports that a lot of his women employees were afraid to stay after dark. Well sure enough my friend starts working there and damn the women don't want to go home . Told me he was doing at least two white women every night. More on the weekends.

Old 03-27-2022, 06:50 PM

Quote:
One of my Marine brothers got out and went back to college but he wanted to make some extra money so he got a night shift job working security . Big dude . Company figured he'd scare off some troublemakers . And the CEO was getting reports that a lot of his women employees were afraid to stay after dark. Well sure enough my friend starts working there and damn the women don't want to go home . Told me he was doing at least two white women every night. More on the weekends.
Would not surprise me if that was the case with the security guy at the office. A lot of the women flirted with him. I can't believe he was not fucking several of them.

Old 03-28-2022, 04:12 AM

Quote:
Absolutely, she was getting fucked!!
Get her to admit it by telling her how much it turns you on....

Old 03-28-2022, 10:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitecuckmn View Post
Absolutely, she was getting fucked!!
Get her to admit it by telling her how much it turns you on....
The real turn-ons about it are:

1) She is a very good-looking petite blonde.
2) She acts very prim and proper.
3) She always talks about how her ex cheated on her, that she hates men and will never get in a relationship with a man again.

The idea of a woman like that getting fucked by a big black guy, and even being shared with his friends, really gets me turned on. I love to imagine her on her hands and knees taking a BBC up her ass with another in her mouth.

Old 03-29-2022, 09:46 PM

Quote:
The real turn-ons about it are:

1) She is a very good-looking petite blonde.
2) She acts very prim and proper.
3) She always talks about how her ex cheated on her, that she hates men and will never get in a relationship with a man again.

The idea of a woman like that getting fucked by a big black guy, and even being shared with his friends, really gets me turned on. I love to imagine her on her hands and knees taking a BBC up her ass with another in her mouth.
Its the women like that who usually turn into the biggest sluts . You can call them prim and proper . I call them repressed, never having had good ( black ) dick but once they do they are on their way to becoming black cock sluts.

back to my friend . a lot of the women requested that he walk them to their car. A lot of times he'd fuck them on or in their car. Other times just a nice blow job . Before they went home to their loving husband and family

Old 03-30-2022, 01:46 PM

Quote:
Its the women like that who usually turn into the biggest sluts . You can call them prim and proper . I call them repressed, never having had good ( black ) dick but once they do they are on their way to becoming black cock sluts.
That is the biggest turn-on for me. It reminds me of a girl I dated in high school. Her father was a Navy pastor and she was very active in her church. She was also very active at parties and on dates. I still like it that the first girl I ever fucked was a pastor's daughter.

Quote:
back to my friend . a lot of the women requested that he walk them to their car. A lot of times he'd fuck them on or in their car. Other times just a nice blow job . Before they went home to their loving husband and family
I love the thought of a white woman bent over the trunk of a car getting fucked hard by a big Black guy.

Old 03-30-2022, 06:12 PM

Quote:
That is the biggest turn-on for me. It reminds me of a girl I dated in high school. Her father was a Navy pastor and she was very active in her church. She was also very active at parties and on dates. I still like it that the first girl I ever fucked was a pastor's daughter.

I love the thought of a white woman bent over the trunk of a car getting fucked hard by a big Black guy.
I went to a Catholic HS in Chicago. Mostly white except for the football team. After I made the team one of the black assistant coaches called all the black players to gather. White girls were to be left alone. Especially outside of school especially when their parents around . Then he smiled now what happens in the school where no parents around is up to you. Just do anything stupid. Also he said this applied to white students smiled again. There were a few teachers who were known to be good fucks . I got to fuck one myself .

But the girls who where in choir went to church everything were the biggest sluts and best fucks .

My friend said the same thing nothing like taking a white women bending her over her Mercedes or Lexus and fucking her.

Old 03-30-2022, 08:31 PM

Quote:
My friend said the same thing nothing like taking a white women bending her over her Mercedes or Lexus and fucking her.
My wife has a Lexus. Too bad I could never get her to do that.

Tags
cuckold, queen of spades, spades