Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

I love black cock
Old 12-27-2013, 08:12 PM

Default I love black cock

I was a late bloomer I didn't have my first black cock till I was 35 but I knew after that first black cock unloaded inside my pussy that I was hooked! From then on I have been a married white slut that can't get enough! I love sucking black cock and to me black cum taste so much better than a white guys cum it is thicker and there is more of it. I will only fuck bareback because the feel I get when its shot inside me drives me crazy I don't get that feeling with a white guy. I would love to here from the ofter girls on here why they love black cock like I do. Crazy for BBC Tracey

Another late bloomer here....
Old 12-27-2013, 09:44 PM

Default Another late bloomer here....

I did'nt get my first black man till I was 31 but once I did I too went black cock crazy. Since my first I have sucked and fucked countless black dicks. From one on ones to gangbangs and fuck parties and I luv it. I have had black luvers that slutted me out to friends and family and I just keep going back for more. I will be a slut and a whore for black men for as long as they want me to be....Becky

Old 12-27-2013, 11:10 PM

Well Becky you and I sound like black cock sisters! Tracey

Old 12-28-2013, 05:03 AM

two ladies after my own heart, love both of you

Old 12-28-2013, 05:11 AM

You are a bad B I T C H

Old 12-28-2013, 09:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by blknotyet View Post
I was a late bloomer I didn't have my first black cock till I was 35 but I knew after that first black cock unloaded inside my pussy that I was hooked! From then on I have been a married white slut that can't get enough! I love sucking black cock and to me black cum taste so much better than a white guys cum it is thicker and there is more of it. I will only fuck bareback because the feel I get when its shot inside me drives me crazy I don't get that feeling with a white guy. I would love to here from the ofter girls on here why they love black cock like I do. Crazy for BBC Tracey

just like you tracey, I am also a late bloomer - I first "went black" at 38 after I got divorced, and absolutely loved it! I have been dating mostly blk men since, and I think that sucking a black cock and getting filled with black cum is the hottest and most erotic thing ever! however I am careful with it - I only have bareback if I really know the guy and only if I am on the pill. I don't do the whole swinging thing, or anything like that but I now have a black boyfriend and we have the most amazing sex! Simple put, I love interracial LOL

Old 12-28-2013, 10:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nrbsubwm View Post
two ladies after my own heart, love both of you
Thank you sweetie....Becky

Old 12-28-2013, 12:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdadonzx View Post
I love white women you ladies are sexy
Thank you too sweetie. Sexy black men like you are the reason we naughty ladies are here....Becky

Old 12-31-2013, 12:02 AM

Well, ladies...you're not the only ones who like black cock. "Girl"s like me ALSO enjoy it. I too was in my late 30's (didn't come "out" till my mid-30's, and been making up for lost time ever since!) when I first experienced the mind-blowing pleasure of sex with a Black Bull. I have had flings with two black guys, and they ARE the most amazing lovers...not only do they give their partners an astonishing amount of pleasure, but they then compound things by finishing off the way THEY enjoy it.....deep, hard, DELICIOUS pounding, till they finish off DEEP inside you...which only makes things even BETTER for you. I gotta admit...I LOVE it!

Old 12-31-2013, 07:03 AM

Black & Strong & You got it going on,

Tags
i would like to see more