Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 02-02-2014, 03:15 PM

Interesting experience!

Old 03-08-2014, 07:55 AM

Question

I've never really been "out" of interracial. It never seemed like a preference OR something I wouldn't do. Sooo...idk.

how i got into interracial
Old 03-08-2014, 10:21 PM

Default how i got into interracial

I am a well built 52 year old black guy. I played football in college at a major university in the South. I probably had chances to date white girls, but I started dating a black girl my sophomore year. We married when we graduated and were married when she passed, three years ago.
I almost strayed while we were married, and did, of sorts. Twice, about four years apart, I received oral before I hardly knew what was happening. It was hard, but that is all I did at the time.
About two months after my wife passed, I finally did it with a 27 year-old blonde divorcee. To say my toes tingled is an understatement. She and I still see each other from time to time. I also spend time with a good looking brunette about the same age as the blonde. But I dated regularly another blonde in her mid 40s, a little closer to my own age. I do not want to get seriously involved with any woman the age of my daughters.
Now, I am back to black , so to speak, a divorced lady in her early 40s. I do not know if and when I will tell her about my two semi-steady younger white girlfriends.

Old 11-04-2015, 04:46 PM

Where in London was this club and was the name of the club

Old 11-05-2015, 11:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by girlworshipper View Post
To answer your question I have seen her again and we are still in touch but I have not asked about whom she is now dating and she has not volunteered that information. Some things you have to let go of and I'd rather preserve our friendship than ask her questions which I no longer have the right to ask. Sorry if you wanted soemthing more exciting - but I prefer to deal in the truth.
Thanks for your honesty and thanks for sharing. Great read.

How i got into black men
Old 11-17-2015, 03:34 PM

Default How i got into black men

I went to private school in England and lived in the country so had not really met black men or thought of them sexually. One summer a friend from school invited me to go to Barbados with her parents in the summer.

There was work going on in the villa next door and there were 4 young men working there. We noticed that they were sneaking down and hiding behind a shed to watch us sunbathe. We dared each other to flash them. It started off by a quick flash of breast, then bathing topless and I lost a bet so on the night before our last day we moved the sun lounger close to the shed. I bathed naked reading a book and spread my legs. Emma watched from a bedroom window to se them rush down to spy on me.

The long term effect on me was that I had a life long fantasy about black men but nothing happened until I got to university

Tags
daughter teen, iuyoi7uli