Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 01-19-2014, 03:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vikkiem126 View Post
I luv taking it in my pussy or mouth...I aint much into anal
i think both. as a nigerian man living in U.K. i had sex life with 2 lesbian young white chicks for 8 months. and i have to load 2 huge sperm into her body at deep night. in pussy and ass. i never wear condom. we both sweating alot on bed. they said they love big tall bull more.

onecof them was working in office in a bank. even if she took many pills but still got my baby. another one is college girl. they never wear panties.

Last edited by bigtallbull; 01-19-2014 at 03:50 AM..

Old 01-19-2014, 05:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtallbull View Post
i think both. as a nigerian man living in U.K. i had sex life with 2 lesbian young white chicks or 8 months. and i have to load 2 huge sperm into her body at deep night. in pussy and ass. i never wear condom. we both sweating alot on bed. they said they love big tall bull more.

onecof them was working in office in a bank. even if she took many pills but still got my baby. another one is college girl. they never wear panties.

Lol. Maybe "lesbian" means slut in Nigeria. Lol.

Old 01-19-2014, 06:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustang Alley View Post

Lol. Maybe "lesbian" means slut in Nigeria. Lol.

No. it means what it is. even Lesbians love black man sweating on their bed at deep night. at begining, they didnt like sleeping with man.

in that 8 months time, i always sleep at their home and dorm.

Last edited by bigtallbull; 01-19-2014 at 06:32 AM..

Lol
Old 01-19-2014, 08:03 AM

Default Lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtallbull View Post
No. it means what it is. even Lesbians love black man sweating on their bed at deep night. at begining, they didnt like sleeping with man.

in that 8 months time, i always sleep at their home and dorm.

Pretty sure that means they're bisexual. Okay okay there might be a rare lesbian out there who "loves blk men sweating on their bed at deep night" but 2 in one spot? Naaaaw can't see that happening. maybe they just thought they were lesbians. lol.

Old 01-19-2014, 08:43 AM

Quote:

Pretty sure that means they're bisexual. Okay okay there might be a rare lesbian out there who "loves blk men sweating on their bed at deep night" but 2 in one spot? Naaaaw can't see that happening. maybe they just thought they were lesbians. lol.

They didn't know each other until I want to sleep with them together. 3 of us sweating alot on bed. But I don't like doing sex with 2 girls at same time. It made me feel exsausted. we just played together about 6 times.
before doing sex, I ask her wearing making up and perfume. Make sure she looks and smiles like hot chicks in night club. but don't allowed to wear bra and panties, or I will punish her by loading 2-3 sperm into her body. The college girl is my favorite. I was waiting her on bed in her dorm till she off the class. I would check if she was wearing panties or not by my hands. And I am her master on bed. She have to use her boobs and lips to please me for one hour.

Last time,her GF found she was siting on my cock by broke into the toilet. Then she left her.

Last edited by bigtallbull; 01-19-2014 at 09:25 AM..

Old 01-19-2014, 09:33 AM

waits for mustangs answer

Old 01-19-2014, 09:34 AM

Gawd, it's Jackanory time! (Brits will probably understand the reference to this FAR better than our transatlantic cousins.) For the rest of you; it was an old Brit television kid's STORY programme...mostly 'TALL tales'..!

Old 01-19-2014, 09:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by turtles View Post
waits for mustangs answer

Blows kisses to my turtle daddy. 💋 Muah.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikey100tv View Post
Gawd, it's Jackanory time! (Brits will probably understand the reference to this FAR better than our transatlantic cousins.) For the rest of you; it was an old Brit television kid's STORY programme...mostly 'TALL tales'..!

Lol okay so it isn't just me!!! I'm like WTH?? Lol.

Old 01-19-2014, 10:17 AM

Quote:

Do you interested in lesbians and BBC ?

Old 01-19-2014, 11:01 AM

Quote:

Blows kisses to my turtle daddy. 💋 Muah.

Lol okay so it isn't just me!!! I'm like WTH?? Lol.

i think you like it melted like oreo cookies in creame in your ass lol, and are you instersted in lesbians with bbc's?