Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Squirters hot or not
Old 01-19-2014, 06:00 PM

Default Squirters hot or not

I think when that can squirt is hot but what does everyone else think?

Old 01-20-2014, 12:33 PM

Ofcourse hot. I love it as they squirt when we're fucking..

srfmghuhkn
Old 01-20-2014, 01:33 PM

Default srfmghuhkn

fsmwsywqli

nxqewzwzzl

Hello World

bull are not easy to be pleased
Old 01-20-2014, 04:13 PM

Default bull are not easy to be pleased

a nigerian strong bull are not easy to be pleased by hot squirter chick at night. without make up , my dick wont interested.

Many hot chicks in clubs in U.K. one night, i went to a colloge pub and picked up a slim sexy drunk college chick. She lost her mind after we got into her pink dorm. her make up still on , her breath mixed drunk smell from mouth plus perfume smells sexy to me. my desire came. then, we both naked, i put her sit on my leg on stool in toliet. her body against my chest. i use my finger to insert her pussy from behind very hard. my cock was becoming harder and harder. her mind is not clear but kept telling me ' protection and condom' . my cock is too big for her, cant put in. she start to squirter but my BBC directly use force to inserted into her pussy and fuck. 20 mins later, huge load finished. her mind becoming clear and thought sex activity finished. but she didnt know our night sexual excersise just began. it is 2:30 am.

i told her i am not pleased, i told her go to put make up on and dress up like a bitch on heel again. 10mins later, she is ready. her sexy breath mixed drunk smell made me hard on again. she start sweating and riding on me like a cowgirl on bed. then i was crashing on her sexy body and deep tight fuck. one hr later, she squirter and bleeding again. mixing with my sperm.

from then on , she became my slut. and i knew she was racist and lesbian

Last edited by bigtallbull; 01-20-2014 at 11:22 PM..

Old 01-20-2014, 04:37 PM

What a wierd fucking response to my post? Being a black male myself I never heard a another black male call his dick a cock maybe that's a nigerian thing. What people normally use the word cock. That's not the only wierd thing about your response.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtallbull View Post
a nigerian strong bull are not easy to be pleased by hot squirter chick at night. without make up , my dick wont interested.

Many hot chicks in clubs in U.K. one night, i went to a colloge pub and picked up a slim sexy drunk college chick. She lost her mind after we got into her pink dorm. her make up still on , her breath mixed drunk smell from mouth plus perfume smells sexy to me. my desire came. then, we both naked, i put her sit on my leg on stool in toliet. her body against my chest. i use my finger to insert her pussy from behind very hard. my cock was becoming harder and harder. her mind is not clear but kept telling me ' protection and condom' . my cock is too big for her, cant put in. she start to squirter but my BBC directly use force to inserted into her pussy and fuck. 20 mins later, huge load finished. her mind becoming clear and thought sex activity finished. but she didnt know our night sexual excersise just began. it is 2:30 am.

i told her i am not pleased, i told her go to put make up her and dress up like a bitch on heel again. 10mins later, she is ready. her sexy breath mixed drunk smell made me hard on again. she start sweating and riding on me like a cowgirl on bed. then i was crashing on her sexy body and deep tight fuck. one hr later, she squirter and bleeding again. mixing with my sperm.

from then on , she became my slut. and i knew she was racist and lesbian

Another racist lesbian
Old 01-20-2014, 05:42 PM

Question Another racist lesbian

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtallbull View Post
she became my slut. and i knew she was racist and lesbian

Who sleeps with blk men??? Lol WTH???

They must grow on trees there. Unless this is the same racist lesbian as before??
~~~~~~

@ lvbl~ IKR!!!

rpzrnmeuem
Old 01-20-2014, 08:19 PM

Default rpzrnmeuem

uyrbnduehr

oqgninpwff

Hello World

Old 01-20-2014, 11:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lvblkm View Post
What a wierd fucking response to my post? Being a black male myself I never heard a another black male call his dick a cock maybe that's a nigerian thing. What people normally use the word cock. That's not the only wierd thing about your response.

Man, relax. I know my English is not very good because I didn't go to high school or college before. I learnt some English my self for several years.

Old 01-21-2014, 05:16 AM

Quote:
Absolutely HOT

Old 01-21-2014, 07:53 AM

Quote:
You should not ask if a chick could squirt is hot or not. You should ask where and when does she squirt is hot ?

I think it is when a bitch wearing bikini squirting on a black man in small hot tub. It is hot. I tried

Last edited by bigtallbull; 01-21-2014 at 07:55 AM..