Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 02-21-2014, 03:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmv1804 View Post
I think less than that
Well i guess its just a matter of jumping into bed too soon when blackman and whitewoman meet up and then when a relationship comes into play insecurities already surfaces and he then he expects her to be wifey material and she cant trust him as far as she can throw him because she will think he is a cheat and she is not as submissive plus a blackman can't offer that kind of financial security a white dude can and the relationship between blkman and whitewoman in terms of trying to build a foundation often ends up in failure sad to say.

Old 02-21-2014, 04:12 PM

even though the stigma still remains relating to what some consider mixed marriages I do believe the qouted percentages may be a bit off. in 2008 11% of all marraiges were white-black. and I suspect the vast majority of those were white women black men. I say that because white women have been historically more progressive minded than white men. another variable in all of this is the commonality of rights suppression shared by both white women and blacks in general, we both have fought the same fights for freedom and civil rights! I suspect that alone contributes to the progressive mind set many women have to interracial relationships. that and the big black dick thing. in reading the post regarding financial security, I am 50 years old and have dated and co-habitated with white women since I was 20 and I have found that most women dont really care about if the black guy has money or not! they often just want to be cared about, respected and not played! like I said above, we share a common thread and oddly enough many have actually been willing to help "educate" black men in money management aand personal financial management (I think that part really pisses white dudes off). I have been involved in relationships where the white woman made more money than I and all that was expected is that I handle my adjusted percentage of the financial responsibilities we "share". sounds familiar because thats how most modern day relationships handle finances. the problems generally occur when the black mans pride starts kicking into overdrive (that immasculinity thing) and unfortunately black men usually resort to one way to address that issue "bang more white babe's" and they get caught and then the union fails. sorry I was long winded but i have 30+ years of experience in this matter and wanted to give my input and opinion. bottomline is that the human race cant continue to stick to their own (genetically that has always been the case) unless we are all kool with having a bunch of folks walking around who look like extra's from the movie " the hills have eyes". old stigmas and scare tactics fall away over time and the truth becomes widely known. okay I,m stepping down from the soap box. next!

Last edited by smellit; 02-21-2014 at 04:42 PM..

Old 02-23-2014, 01:10 PM

Quote:
you're saying every marriage between a black man and a white women end because the black man cant support the white woman financially?...you sound stupid.....read my response to smellit..
I did not say in marriage, of course he would want to support her if they are married and she would support him, im saying in general he cannot really support her financially before marriage is even on the horizon. I made a thread about would the woman leave her hubby for the bull, none answered and the thread eventually got deleted.

Old 03-02-2014, 12:28 PM

Absolutely

send them to me
Old 03-02-2014, 01:25 PM

Default send them to me

If you find an single lady looking for a black master to spend theiir life with let me know

Old 03-02-2014, 02:06 PM

Well im married to a white guy. But if I was single and things clicked I wouldn't have an issue with it. Though it may seem awkward to some of my older more conservative relatives..lol.

White Lies
Old 03-02-2014, 02:51 PM

Default White Lies

Quote:
you're saying every marriage between a black man and a white women end because the black man cant support the white woman financially?...you sound stupid.....read my response to smellit..
You even have white women who will buy into this bullshit. They will say they want to marry a white man for the financial support but then fuck black men for sexual fulfillment. Well, you know what? It may have been true decades ago when black men didn't have an opportunity to earn like white men could due to unfettered de jure racism and discrimination.

We haven't arrived at a "post racial" society yet, but things are certainly 1000 times better than they were, and black men can and DO earn on an equal basis. So all of this poppycock about a white woman needing to be with a white man for financial stability is pure grade bullshit. The white man will tell that (among other things) to the white woman to try to keep her from "going black". And the white woman who believes it (or who at least acts on it) is just accepting a convenient excuse for not having a "forbidden" interracial marriage. That's what's at the heart of the matter.

And by the way, there are millions of BROKE ass white men who can't take care of themselves, let alone a wife and kids (including not paying child support). So let's get off of this bullshit notion that starts with the assumption that white men make good money while men of color do not. All white men sure the hell don't! Plenty of their own damn marriages fail due to the inability of BOTH spouses to provide. And some black men are earning a good living without having to moon walk, dribble a basketball, make a tackle, or knock somebody the fuck out.

Last edited by ThickNiggaDick; 03-02-2014 at 03:02 PM..

Old 03-02-2014, 03:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThickNiggaDick View Post
You even have white women who will buy into this bullshit. They will say they want to marry a white man for the financial support but then fuck black men for sexual fulfillment. Well, you know what? It may have been true decades ago when black men didn't have an opportunity to earn like white men could due to unfettered de jure racism and discrimination.

We haven't arrived at a "post racial" society yet, but things are certainly 1000 times better than they were, and black men can and DO earn on an equal basis. So all of this poppycock about a white woman needing to be with a white man for financial stability is pure grade bullshit. The white man will tell that (among other things) to the white woman to try to keep her from "going black". And the white woman who believes it (or who at least acts on it) is just accepting a convenient excuse for not having a "forbidden" interracial marriage. That's what's at the heart of the matter.

And by the way, there are millions of BROKE ass white men who can't take care of themselves, let alone a wife and kids (including not paying child support). So let's get off of this bullshit notion that starts with the assumption that white men make good money while men of color do not. All white men sure the hell don't! Plenty of their own damn marriages fail due to the inability of BOTH spouses to provide. And some black men are earning a good living without having to moon walk, dribble a basketball, make a tackle, or knock somebody the fuck out.
Awesome post, love it.

Old 03-02-2014, 04:30 PM

A man is a man, a woman is a woman, and the colour of the skin doesn't make a difference to the quality of the heart and soul inside.

I happen to be married to a white man, but if I lost him, I know he would want me to go on with my life and find happiness again. If I found a man who loved me the way my husband does, I couldn't care less if he were white or black.

kayla
Old 03-03-2014, 01:24 PM

Wink kayla

i think it would be awsome an i would lv to meet an have a wonderfull relationship with a guy that wanted an cared about me an would give him children an hope that we had a wonderful family an age is not a factor if we get along very well!!!