Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Is it Cheating? and why bareback?
Old 05-03-2014, 03:05 PM

Question Is it Cheating? and why bareback?

Having trouble getting over the "cheating" thoughts of being with a BBC while married. Is it cheating? What are the thoughts of some experienced couples?

Also can anyone explain the excitement of bareback? Just curious because it seems like it is so much more intimate that way. We are looking for some answers please be kind to us.

Old 05-03-2014, 11:45 PM

It isn't "cheating" if your partner KNOWS about it. If they are right there with you or at least FULLY aware of what is happening. I saw and experienced this while active in the swinger community. It's JUST sex. Hopefully, really good sex, but still, just sex. It ISN'T the sex which causes problems (usually) it's the lying and running around behind your partners back that causes problems.

Thank you
Old 05-03-2014, 11:54 PM

Smile Thank you

Thank you for the awesome feedback This will help I am sure. I think reassurance is key as well. Any other advice? or feedback?

Not Cheating
Old 05-04-2014, 12:42 AM

Default Not Cheating

I think it's not cheating as long as both parties are in agreement and both parties set thier limitations as well. For example, some hubbys like to watch and not get involved it also gets them aroused as well. Its just Sex and fun all in good taste. Plus you burn calories and sweat and have fun, its a win win. Trust and safety are the two most important things. Just my opinion.

Thanks Six
Old 05-04-2014, 12:44 AM

Talking Thanks Six

Great feedback!

Cheating and Bareback with BBC
Old 05-04-2014, 10:30 AM

Default Cheating and Bareback with BBC

The reply's you are getting are on target, and yes bareback is more intimate and desirable. There is nothing that can compare to a guy spilling his seed into the pussy that helped him cum and for the woman to receive the seed is really sensual and good. Many women finger themselves and eat the seed, cucks lick it off to themselves and are in heaven doing so. Multiple partners at the same time is even more of a turn-on. There is an attractive woman on here that talks in her video about taking 20 ft of BBC during her first BBC encounter and of course she will never go back! Doug

Thanks Doug
Old 05-04-2014, 02:05 PM

Default Thanks Doug

Interesting feedback. We are definitely not into the man eating "seed" as you mentioned but appreciate your feedback non the less.

Old 05-04-2014, 08:10 PM

Exactly, I hope others understand this also. And, it is so fulfilling for my wife. She loves being taken and although she was a virgin when I married her she quickly discovered other men getting into her pants. She kept it from me. At least she thought she was until I confronted her one night. She cried and then felt as if she was the luckiest woman in town after I told her she could have all the extra-marital sex she wanted as long as she did not hide it from me.

Old 05-04-2014, 08:16 PM

My wife will take a strange cock bareback anytime. If the guy insists wearing a condom it is ok too but she wants him to cum inside of her. It is so rewarding to her. She may want to be taken but she enjoys taking his cum from him. She wins all that she wants.

Great feedback!
Old 05-04-2014, 08:19 PM

Default Great feedback!

Thanks for the great feedback!

Tags
bareback, cheating