Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Question for black guys??
Old 01-20-2010, 10:53 PM

Default Question for black guys??

As a mature married woman, I like to be fucked in my home, in the living room with the family pictures around, in my marriage bed or any other room. Do you black bulls prefer taking a married woman in her home or at a motel?

Old 01-22-2010, 01:21 AM

I would do at ur house 1 don't have to spend d money 2 it will b some kind of fun.

I want some!
Old 01-22-2010, 01:52 AM

Thumbs up I want some!

Personally I like to hit married white pussy in her home. In whatever room she wants. I have a fetish for married women and part of the appeal is her slutty nature. Just to know that she is such a hot in ass bitch who wants my black cock deep in her cunt and knowing that she is sneaky enough to take me into her home will make me hard enough to cut diamonds. So her marriage bed is the perfect place to assert my dominance. Most of the time they will let me fuck them where ever I say. It seems they get a kick out of the spontaneity.

Old 01-22-2010, 05:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by susu56 View Post
As a mature married woman, I like to be fucked in my home, in the living room with the family pictures around, in my marriage bed or any other room. Do you black bulls prefer taking a married woman in her home or at a motel?
her home 4 sure..........

Old 01-22-2010, 07:00 PM

Talking

definitely in her home, something about the husband possibly coming home and catching my big black cock in his slut wife thrills me.

Old 01-22-2010, 10:11 PM

Definitly at her house, so when I leave her husband can taste my cum she just swallowed after i'm gone...

Old 01-23-2010, 12:08 AM

I would say in your house. That way it adds to the whole fucking a married woman feel. To think your hubby will be sleeping in the bed I fucked you in with you laying next to him is so hot.

Old 01-27-2010, 10:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by radfordt View Post
I once fucked this white lady that I meet while working at a department store in the mall, I was 20 years old and she was like 36. I prefered to hit in the car, but she wanted me to come to her house. I was scared as hell but ended up hittin it like six times before I figured her husband would pop up.
This is interesting because i sometimes go to the mall to pick up young black guys. How many other mature wives do this?

You are right about the spontaneity
Old 01-27-2010, 10:35 PM

Default You are right about the spontaneity

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigblack531 View Post
Personally I like to hit married white pussy in her home. In whatever room she wants. I have a fetish for married women and part of the appeal is her slutty nature. Just to know that she is such a hot in ass bitch who wants my black cock deep in her cunt and knowing that she is sneaky enough to take me into her home will make me hard enough to cut diamonds. So her marriage bed is the perfect place to assert my dominance. Most of the time they will let me fuck them where ever I say. It seems they get a kick out of the spontaneity.
I fixed breakfast for a guy who had just spent the night in our marriage bed. He took me while I was bent over putting the dishes in the dish washer. Loved it.

you would be welcome.
Old 01-27-2010, 10:37 PM

Default you would be welcome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by harddi&ti View Post
I would do at ur house 1 don't have to spend d money 2 it will b some kind of fun.
If you are ever in the Macon Ga. area let us know.