Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

a new way of verifying a real lifestyle
Old 10-08-2014, 02:20 AM

Default a new way of verifying a real lifestyle

I'm not going to knock mustang for asking people to cam verify but not everyone has a webcam.
what everyone does have is a camera on their cellphone and a means of writing a messsage and including it in the picture.

So the next time a new couple wants to meet me I am going to ask for you to take your women lay her flat on the floor and write my name above her titties. For couples that don't have non perm markers use a condiment like ketchup or something else to write my name on her. Take a picture of my name on her it doesnt have to include face and send it to my email.

Sounds simple in a world where everybody uses their cellphone as a camera more then their personal camera. If you don't know how to send a picture from your smartphone to my email ask someone it's about as easy as sending a picture to facebook.

Old 10-08-2014, 06:30 AM

Thanks for not knocking. Lol.

Guess I look at it as, it's 2014 cams are so dirt cheap also most smartphones will run the Skype app. No cam and no smartphone? Oh hell no. Is he in jail??? lol

Another reason I try to get the women/couples cam verified is it's over in a couple of minutes and others know for a fact that they are indeed real. Instead of them sending out pic after pic to prove it to different guys. Cam up and BAM they're done with it. It's a done deal. :-)

I do like the idea of your name written on the front side. Actually know a member here who was trying to be slick and wrote on his wife's ass while she slept. Of course not that she liked BBC or anything blk related but that she liked dic. That was the tip off and he actually admitted that he had done it while she was sleeping. So yes, front side holding up odd amount of fingers to go along with your name. Hey ya can't be too careful lol.

Maybe I'm just too damn head strong but it's like this. If a guy (should be same for couples too) doesn't have a cam/smartphone and doesn't wanna go that extra step of going out and getting one then do I really want to share my body and time with that person? Hell no!!! I'm would be like NEXT.

Ya know LVBM it would really help if you added some names to the verified couples thread. Hint hint. lol

Last edited by Mustang Alley; 10-08-2014 at 07:20 AM..

Old 10-08-2014, 07:25 AM

That's funny writing on her ass while she's sleep. Skype is a crappy app for video chatting and not that easy to set up. I don't have any apple products to do facetime with. Video chatting apps for smartphones outside of facetime are just going to piss people of asking them to set it up. I work for a cell phone company I have 50+ apps on my phone and none of them are for video chatting. Couples that I have met are in the comment section of my profile which only people on my friends list can see. I'm not interested in putting couples I met on a forum verified list. If someone wants to ask me about a couple I met they can send me a message. If a couple can't take a selfie of their spouse for me then they are not interested in meeting me if I question whether they are real or bullshit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustang Alley View Post

Thanks for not knocking. Lol.

Guess I look at it as, it's 2014 cams are so dirt cheap also most smartphones will run the Skype app. No cam and no smartphone? Oh hell no. Is he in jail??? lol

Another reason I try to get the women/couples cam verified is it's over in a couple of minutes and others know for a fact that they are indeed real. Instead of them sending out pic after pic to prove it to different guys. Cam up and BAM they're done with it. It's a done deal. :-)

I do like the idea of your name written on the front side. Actually know a member here who was trying to be slick and wrote on his wife's ass while she slept. Of course not that she liked BBC or anything blk related but that she liked dic. That was the tip off and he actually admitted that he had done it while she was sleeping. So yes, front side holding up odd amount of fingers to go along with your name. Hey ya can't be too careful lol.

Maybe I'm just too damn head strong but it's like this. If a guy (should be same for couples too) doesn't have a cam (or can't on his phone)and doesn't wanna go that extra step of going out and getting one then do I really want to share my body and time with that person? Hell no!!! I'm would be like NEXT.

Ya know LVBM it would really help if you added some names to the verified couples thread. Hint hint. lol

Old 10-08-2014, 01:58 PM

I use Skype on my phone all the time as does others that I chat with. Easy peasy. I actually use away from home a lot, for texting and caming. Instead of giving out my personal number. So yea skype works on this end. Thank god. Lol.

Only meant couples that were okay with being listed on the list. Not a tell all list of who you've been with. Lol. As I personally would never do that.

Yep he wrote on her ass in hope that she wouldn't see it before it wore off. God wish I could find that thread. lol. I'm sure he still lurks about.

Old 10-15-2014, 05:11 PM

Your right Skype is easy to use too. Last night I Skyped women I met from Australia about two years ago on my smartphone. All I had to do is select add to contact via skype and and she accepted then video call from there. I'm trying to go to Australia for my first big trip of 2015 and she was giving me a heads up on what to expect in the lifestyle out there for three different cities I want to go to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustang Alley View Post

I use Skype on my phone all the time as does others that I chat with. Easy peasy. I actually use away from home a lot, for texting and caming. Instead of giving out my personal number. So yea skype works on this end. Thank god. Lol.

Only meant couples that were okay with being listed on the list. Not a tell all list of who you've been with. Lol. As I personally would never do that.

Yep he wrote on her ass in hope that she wouldn't see it before it wore off. God wish I could find that thread. lol. I'm sure he still lurks about.

Apologies, just now seeing your reply.
Old 11-12-2014, 08:41 AM

Smile Apologies, just now seeing your reply.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lvblkm View Post
Your right Skype is easy to use too. Last night I Skyped women I met from Australia about two years ago on my smartphone. All I had to do is select add to contact via skype and and she accepted then video call from there. I'm trying to go to Australia for my first big trip of 2015 and she was giving me a heads up on what to expect in the lifestyle out there for three different cities I want to go to.

Glad you found it to be so easy. I use skype on my phone all the time, both texting and for cam.

Lucky you. Some day I want to go there butttt it's such a long flight. Think I would get cabin fever being on a plane for so long.

Old 11-29-2014, 03:55 PM

I agree... anyone who can't cam verify immediately goes into the "fakes" bin.
One thing to remember is that fakes always get angry when you ask them to prove themselves.

Old 11-29-2014, 05:09 PM

tits and a timestamp(or iloveinterracial) or she/he doesn't exist.

Obx
Old 11-30-2014, 09:30 AM

Wink Obx

Quote:
Originally Posted by obx! View Post
I want to knock Alley

Well what ya waiting for?

Knocking Alley
Old 01-02-2015, 10:57 AM

Default Knocking Alley

Hmmm busted again

You two need to hook up or shut up lol