Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Any help?
Old 10-13-2014, 02:39 PM

Default Any help?

Ok, from reading your post I'm not quite sure, you and wife are white, and friend is black with white wife,,,,,right? And, has your wife tried black before or does she just want to start?

My first thought was, show him some pictures of her, like vacation pictures or pictures of her with something he may be "interested" in or with a relative, etc. Then a more sexy pose here and there, see if he will make some kind of comment about her, lead the conversation to how sexy or desirable she is, etc, once he starts making comments about her you;ll know if he's willing to "do her" then find out if he will and when.

Just my unprofessional ideas

Old 10-24-2014, 03:31 AM

It would be rude not to!

Old 10-24-2014, 03:38 AM

My wife is free to play with anyone she feels attracted to, lately it has been with black men and I have never seen her so turned on! We have always lived a very sexual private lifestyle with other women involved with us but after 30 years it is evolving.

Old 11-02-2014, 12:13 PM

I don't think it would be rude. Just ask him if he would like to and then go with whatever his answer is.

Dazed and Confused
Old 11-02-2014, 04:44 PM

Default Dazed and Confused

"He is BBC and white, and his wife is white. ......"

He is BBC and white? Do you know what BBC stands for?

Rude? Not at all!
Old 11-03-2014, 03:04 AM

Default Rude? Not at all!

I was in this same scenario years ago with a buddy from work, lt was a white guy though. We were both at a bar and I asked him, "Why do guys get all pissed off when they see you looking at their wife? Don't they realize it's a compliment to the man to know that his wife is still attractive and a sexual turn on to other men?!"
His reply, "So if a guy was checking your wife, (who is hot and a turn on) you wouldn't get pissed off, or what if he made a move on her, then would you get mad?!"

I explained, my wife and I are very secure and that just the thought of seeing her with someone else kind of sounds hot, the more I think about it!"

I looked at him without even having to ask him, and said, "Dude, I bet you would love tapping my wife, wouldn't you?!"

Now as for her getting her first BBC experience, her first one was all her doing, the rest came from me setting them up. My point is, find a wày to throw it out thère in a conversation that doesn't sound like, "Dude, you want to fuck my wife?"

Just remember, a friend is a great place for her to start, especially since there is a connection and if it's her first time, it will help her with the jitters that sometimes scare the wife from going through with it. Good luck!

Old 11-04-2014, 12:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustybull View Post
Been friends a few years now, have heard him talk about side pieces before, but not sure how he would react to me asking him to fuck my wife.
Does anyone have advice on how to broach the subject with a friend who I am not sure is into this lifestyle or not? He is BBC and white, and his wife is white. I don't want to lose a friend because he thinks I am a freak, but also would rather he do it first, because my wife is comfortable around him and we all hang out together.
Is there a social etiquette to asking that question? Or do I just say Hey, wanna long stroke my ol lady?

Any serious answer greatly appreciated.

Todd
If it is your wife's first time you could end up losing either or both of them. whilst it does make sense with her being comfortable with him to start, he may never look at either of you quite the same way if he is into this life style or not.

Like wise if it is your first time you may not look at either of them the same way again. Esp if they are well into it and you are not.

Trust and discretion go hand in hand for most of us. Set limits and stick to them, you can push it further later. Meet somewhere for a meal or drinks and discuss stuff like where this will happen, how this is to end. How will you feel if they fuck each other stupid then cuddle and drop off to sleep in you marital bed ? Safe sex, bare back, kissing, no kissing, will you be ok kissing her if she wants you to after she has been blowing him ? What If she wants to meet him again ? remember you may have said she is free to ?

All the other stuff such as if he is bigger than you or a better fuck ? You both need to be comfortable and trust is the key. Jealousy can be an issue for some even some time after the event, even if it turned you on at the time.

Holiday snaps are a good way to see if he is attracted to her, as a previous reply suggested as your conversation moves forward you can have a second set of more revealing snaps such as topless one's. If he is cautious in his compliments make it clear she is your partner but not your property. Tell him you like that he thinks she is attractive, if he pushes a little more then say something such as ' you know buddy she is her own person, she is free to do what or see who she see's fit and you are cool with that '. If he wants in ... make sure your role is defined for at least for the first meet, you can change next time, will you be a voyeur, a cuck or taking an active part during or after they have finished. Or even that you would like see how it goes at the time. Give him an understanding of what to expect from you. Will you even be present ?

He maybe fine to fuck her but you naked at the time next to or in front of him may not be what he envisaged. Sort it first up and maybe save some angst.

Make sure you are ALL as aware of what you are hoping is going to happen; as when he is buried balls deep in her and she has forgotten you for a moment or all together it is frankly a bit late to say it is all too much. If you find yourselves arguing in the kitchen or on the way home in the car or when alone in the motel you will have no one to blame except yourself.

None of this is to put you off, it is more about all being aware and on the same page so to speak.

Good luck with whatever you guys do.

Last edited by wantuinme2001; 11-04-2014 at 01:13 PM.. Reason: left something out.