Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 11-16-2014, 02:22 PM

hm. not to big on a lot of makeup, but ill try the fishnets! lol maybe some lipstick i guess there are a lot of different options of clothing i could try out

Old 11-16-2014, 03:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by olivian View Post
ha, umm, a gym membership?
I got kicked out of site just for saying i have a preference for slim women so be careful what you say...gotta keep it within the social order realms or consequences occur

Old 11-16-2014, 07:55 PM

i'd have see some pics and stats to be 100% sure but this should help any girl that classifies themselves as 'big'.
as a general rule of thumb: big girls look better with their clothes on; slim girls look better with their clothes off

that being said, same rules apply with you as with anyone when it comes to fashion: cover up weaknesses, emphasize strengths. high heels to make you taller and your weight more evenly distributed, low cut tops to show off tits, and belts to give the illusion of a waistline are good places to start.

oh, and if you're not comfortable with your weight, then change it. don't listen to people telling you 'real women have curves', 'every woman is beautiful', 'you're perfect', and the like because most of the time their projecting their own insecurities or just outright lying. fact is not everyone can pull off being big, just like not everyone can pull off being slim; anyone who's seen carmella bing after she blew up or oprah in her skinny days can tell you that
at the end of the day being confident in your looks will attract way more black men than anything you're wearing

TL;DR: confidence in your looks > actually being good looking > clothes

Last edited by bongNJ; 11-16-2014 at 08:12 PM.. Reason: forgot things

Old 11-16-2014, 08:38 PM

Yeah def makes sense to cover up what you are insecure about and excentuate what you think is best about yourself. I guess when it comes down to it I need to wear what makes me comfortable.

Old 11-17-2014, 02:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustang Alley View Post

Oh my "Whorish makeup" bloody hell. okay I've never had to do any of the above ^ and I know a good many of blk men who don't care for a lot of makeup or really any at all on their women but hey if it makes ya feel sexy then go for it... Just saying it's not always needed.

Sometimes less is more.

Thats actually the point yeah... she doesnt need to.. but thats what makes her feel most sexy. Especially when trolling for black cock.... Whorish make up, slutty skirt and heels, showing flesh and talking like a tramp... basically just 'putting it out there'.. but different approaches work just fine too.

Old 11-17-2014, 02:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustang Alley View Post

Oh my "Whorish makeup" bloody hell. okay I've never had to do any of the above ^ and I know a good many of blk men who don't care for a lot of makeup or really any at all on their women but hey if it makes ya feel sexy then go for it... Just saying it's not always needed.

Sometimes less is more.

Thats actually the point yeah... she doesnt need to.. but thats what makes her feel most sexy. Especially when trolling for black cock.... Whorish make up, slutty skirt and heels, showing flesh and talking like a tramp... basically just 'putting it out there'.. but different approaches work just fine too.

oops
Old 11-17-2014, 02:08 AM

Default oops

oops... sorry I think I clicked twice.

wine might be to blame

Bbw or twigs
Old 11-17-2014, 07:11 PM

Default Bbw or twigs

I enjoy all women small or a little extra! ! I will say the greatest sex I've had is from BBW .

Old 11-18-2014, 11:15 AM

I'm not speaking for all African men; just me and my friends.
Now 98% of my squad likes juicy thighs and fat asses when it comes to sex, so if you don't have them then don't wear tight bottoms (pants, dresses). When a man meets a women he goes right to what he's attracted to first, and then to what he's attracted to next; so if he can't find what he's attracted to he'll either move on to the next female or he'll take chances on your bedroom skills, which would put you in a powerless position, and no man or woman should put themselves in such a position when dealing with the opposite sex; you always want to be in a position where there's mutual respect, and attraction regardless of the [sexual or monogamous] nature of your relationship.
Whatever's your best feature ( face, breast, character), accentuate it; remember, you can't and won't be able to please every man.

Old 11-21-2014, 05:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarababy View Post
Aw, thanks everyone. You are all being sweet and a good help to me. But anymore suggestion on outfits I could try to see how I like them on me. Maybe suggestions of wedsites I could go to for clothing and/or QOS/bbc jewerly, clothing ect...
do u really as a woman not know what to wear out n public Or are ya asking what to wear to attract black men? if ur in the presence, be noticed being chased might not happen, but be forward, if your really looking for bbc it has to be known men dont have special senses to tell, open conversation... hint BLUNTLY ask if they like "fill n the blank" ask em how much they like it... trust me you could be wearing a potato sack and a guy wouldn't care, what are ur best assets, lips eyes? work those if you feel other parts dont gravitate ... honestly a great pair of lips can be imagined around a bbc with ease, no need to overly pucker or anything but during the convo.. a subtle lick n stare can set it off