Interracial Forums

Interracial Forums (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/)
-   General Interracial Discussion (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/general-interracial-discussion/)
-   -   wife giving rides to black coworker (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/general-interracial-discussion/11383-wife-giving-rides-black-coworker.html)

mike212 12-09-2014 04:47 PM

wife giving rides to black coworker

I'm 49 and my wife is 39, we have been married for 18 years and have no children.

About 4 weeks ago my wife started giving rides to a black coworker. My wife and Tyrell get out of work at 3 pm, I get home between 6 : 30 PM and 7 pm. About a week after she started giving him rides she started calling me three times a week to bring something home for dinner because she didn't have time to make anything.

What she has told me about Tyrell! He is 30 years old, lives with his father in a apartment, father is never home because he is a trucker. Tyrell wrecked his car and doesn't have the money to get another one because he got in trouble with the court over child support for 4 children he has" all with different woman".

atlien 12-09-2014 06:46 PM

LOL.

He wants us to inflame his fantasies that his wife (if she, or this situation even exist) is getting plowed by her coworker. He's excited by the prospect obviously. Why would he be on this forum if not? Honestly, it's likely not real but whatever. Have fun.

Mustang Alley 12-09-2014 06:52 PM

Bash and Brag

I can already see his next post~~~~~ wife is pregnant by a blk man who has 4 kids with 4 diff women, in trouble with the courts, wrecked his car, still lives at home with his truck driver dad, I haven't had a home cooked meal in two months.. What should I do???

mike212 12-09-2014 07:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tmv1804 (Post 69333)
so, WHATS YOUR POINT?...or is this just bashing blk men which is common from white guys like yourself...or is this just a bunch of made up bullshit....

One thing you wont get from me is bashing. I work with some of the hardest working black men in NYC and Long Island. We are all family and I stand behind them 100% and they will do the same for me. This is not bullshit in any way or form

mike212 12-09-2014 07:26 PM

See how wrong you all are! I was trying to get advice from you about turning this into something good

notrub42 12-09-2014 07:36 PM

Regarding giving a lift to a black coworker....

Relax, let nature take her course, be supportive of your wife......

Let her have fun!

Helpgetherthere 12-10-2014 01:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mike212 (Post 69332)
I'm 49 and my wife is 39, we have been married for 18 years and have no children.

About 4 weeks ago my wife started giving rides to a black coworker. My wife and Tyrell get out of work at 3 pm, I get home between 6 : 30 PM and 7 pm. About a week after she started giving him rides she started calling me three times a week to bring something home for dinner because she didn't have time to make anything.

What she has told me about Tyrell! He is 30 years old, lives with his father in a apartment, father is never home because he is a trucker. Tyrell wrecked his car and doesn't have the money to get another one because he got in trouble with the court over child support for 4 children he has" all with different woman".

Oh shit dude your fucked. She done quit cooking and got you bringing home take out because her lazy ass didn't have time to cook. Smh

If she's going to cheat on you, the least she can do is have you some food on the table when you get home. Lol

mike212 12-10-2014 02:33 AM

Thats what I say too, at least feed me

notact 12-10-2014 03:39 PM

What do you want?

If you're OK with it, talk to her and let her know that you want her to bring him home so you can be a part of it.

If it's not what you want talk to her, or a laywer.

gatorrdw 12-10-2014 04:10 PM

I agree

mike212, I agree with notact, you really need to have a conversation with your wife. Not just talk around the subject of her co-worker, but what is on her mind and how you feel about her having close, personal contact with him, even if it's just giving him a ride from work. Is she has already sampled his black cock, tell her where you are with that and then where do you both go from there. TALK TO HER TONIGHT. GTR