Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

wife giving rides to black coworker
Old 12-09-2014, 04:47 PM

Default wife giving rides to black coworker

I'm 49 and my wife is 39, we have been married for 18 years and have no children.

About 4 weeks ago my wife started giving rides to a black coworker. My wife and Tyrell get out of work at 3 pm, I get home between 6 : 30 PM and 7 pm. About a week after she started giving him rides she started calling me three times a week to bring something home for dinner because she didn't have time to make anything.

What she has told me about Tyrell! He is 30 years old, lives with his father in a apartment, father is never home because he is a trucker. Tyrell wrecked his car and doesn't have the money to get another one because he got in trouble with the court over child support for 4 children he has" all with different woman".

Old 12-09-2014, 06:46 PM

LOL.

He wants us to inflame his fantasies that his wife (if she, or this situation even exist) is getting plowed by her coworker. He's excited by the prospect obviously. Why would he be on this forum if not? Honestly, it's likely not real but whatever. Have fun.

Bash and Brag
Old 12-09-2014, 06:52 PM

Default Bash and Brag

I can already see his next post~~~~~ wife is pregnant by a blk man who has 4 kids with 4 diff women, in trouble with the courts, wrecked his car, still lives at home with his truck driver dad, I haven't had a home cooked meal in two months.. What should I do???

Old 12-09-2014, 07:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmv1804 View Post
so, WHATS YOUR POINT?...or is this just bashing blk men which is common from white guys like yourself...or is this just a bunch of made up bullshit....
One thing you wont get from me is bashing. I work with some of the hardest working black men in NYC and Long Island. We are all family and I stand behind them 100% and they will do the same for me. This is not bullshit in any way or form

Old 12-09-2014, 07:26 PM

See how wrong you all are! I was trying to get advice from you about turning this into something good

Old 12-09-2014, 07:36 PM

Regarding giving a lift to a black coworker....

Relax, let nature take her course, be supportive of your wife......

Let her have fun!

Old 12-10-2014, 01:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike212 View Post
I'm 49 and my wife is 39, we have been married for 18 years and have no children.

About 4 weeks ago my wife started giving rides to a black coworker. My wife and Tyrell get out of work at 3 pm, I get home between 6 : 30 PM and 7 pm. About a week after she started giving him rides she started calling me three times a week to bring something home for dinner because she didn't have time to make anything.

What she has told me about Tyrell! He is 30 years old, lives with his father in a apartment, father is never home because he is a trucker. Tyrell wrecked his car and doesn't have the money to get another one because he got in trouble with the court over child support for 4 children he has" all with different woman".
Oh shit dude your fucked. She done quit cooking and got you bringing home take out because her lazy ass didn't have time to cook. Smh

If she's going to cheat on you, the least she can do is have you some food on the table when you get home. Lol

Old 12-10-2014, 02:33 AM

Thats what I say too, at least feed me

What do you want?
Old 12-10-2014, 03:39 PM

Default What do you want?

If you're OK with it, talk to her and let her know that you want her to bring him home so you can be a part of it.

If it's not what you want talk to her, or a laywer.

I agree
Old 12-10-2014, 04:10 PM

Default I agree

mike212, I agree with notact, you really need to have a conversation with your wife. Not just talk around the subject of her co-worker, but what is on her mind and how you feel about her having close, personal contact with him, even if it's just giving him a ride from work. Is she has already sampled his black cock, tell her where you are with that and then where do you both go from there. TALK TO HER TONIGHT. GTR