Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Approaching Older Women on the streets.
Old 12-13-2014, 01:15 PM

Default Approaching Older Women on the streets.

Here's my dilemma: I am a very outgoing kind of guy, and I always start conversation where ever I go. I don't mind flirting with those around my age group, but there's something about trying to flirt with someone over 10 years older than me that is just so SEXY!

I was at this music store the other day, when I saw this older Woman, about 35. I swear to god she was eyeing me up and down(like I was all that and a bag of chips). It looked like she wanted me to go up and start a conversation, but I don't know how to approach older women in a flirty way in public. It's not that I'm scared of what others will think(I've made a fool of myself too many times to care), I literally don't know would be appropriate to say. Should I just get down and tell her I find her smexy, or should chat her up for a while. Should I go in after I realize that she's sneaking quick peeks of me?

Do y'all even want to be approached and chatted up with younger men in public? If so, how?

The Obvious
Old 12-13-2014, 01:42 PM

Default The Obvious

Quote:
Originally Posted by frankster101 View Post
I was at this music store the other day, when I saw this older Woman, about 35. I swear to god she was eyeing me up and down(like I was all that and a bag of chips). It looked like she wanted me to go up and start a conversation, but I don't know how to approach older women in a flirty way in public. It's not that I'm scared of what others will think(I've made a fool of myself too many times to care), I literally don't know would be appropriate to say. Should I just get down and tell her I find her smexy, or should chat her up for a while. Should I go in after I realize that she's sneaking quick peeks of me?

Do y'all even want to be approached and chatted up with younger men in public? If so, how?
Dude you're both in a music store! You both obviously have that interest in common, so use it. "Oh, I see you're looking at Michael Bublé (you said that at 35 she was "older" ). I love Michael Bublé! He did a really good Christmas album a few years ago. Have you heard it? I think he may be doing a Christmas concert soon."

Last edited by ThickNiggaDick; 12-13-2014 at 02:10 PM..

Old 12-13-2014, 03:27 PM

Yep. I heard the song he did a Cover on, "Baby its cold".

Probably my number 1 Christmas song so far.

and about the topic, I'm just worried that if I chose a topic like that, it won't get any further than, say, music. I guess I can flirt while talking about it, though to hint that I'm into her sexually, but I'm looking for something more straight forward.

Have It Your Way
Old 12-13-2014, 05:05 PM

Default Have It Your Way

Quote:
Originally Posted by frankster101 View Post
Yep. I heard the song he did a Cover on, "Baby its cold".

Probably my number 1 Christmas song so far.

and about the topic, I'm just worried that if I chose a topic like that, it won't get any further than, say, music. I guess I can flirt while talking about it, though to hint that I'm into her sexually, but I'm looking for something more straight forward.
You said you were hesitant to even approach her. I've pointed out an obvious and easy way that you could have done that. You need a non-threatening, non-awkward approach to break the ice first, and that's one way in a music store. You need to chat her up some. Then go from there. You yourself basically asked whether you should be more direct or more subtle initially. That's at the crux of your inquiry.

I've suggested that you be a bit more "smooth" at first. But after asking for advice you then reject it because you've really already decided. You want to be more straightforward. If that's how you want to play it, then why did you ask for advice? If you think approaching strange, mature white women that you don't know (I'm assuming she's white because you didn't say) with "baby you're so fine" is going to net you a lot of success, then have at it. And let us know how that turns out

Last edited by ThickNiggaDick; 12-14-2014 at 03:27 PM..

Old 12-13-2014, 07:29 PM

Excellent advice. I'm 42 years " old". You are too young to realize what it means to us to have a young reasonably attractive black man interested. We mature gals are not going to insult you even if sex is not in thr cards. Which in most cases it will be if you are well groomed and smell good and speak well. Many of have experienced enough to value BBCs highly.. So give it a try. Be audacious! (That's attractive too.)

Old 12-14-2014, 05:31 AM

Just start a conversation and see where it leads. A lot of us will be thrilled. Maybe some won't.
Don't be too forward and too in a rush. We will let you know if we are interested. And my sweet friend, 35 is NOT old.

Poor baby
Old 12-14-2014, 10:30 AM

Default Poor baby

Just walk up and say hello , start a conversation but dont throw pick up lines - you will make her eyes roll lol
good luck

Old 12-14-2014, 06:19 PM

ok. I'll do that. Thanks for the tips, guys. I guess I was just psyching myself out.

Old 12-15-2014, 01:31 AM

Just start a conversation. I know I appreciate the attention of younger black men. I feel that most married white women will respond favorably. You might get lucky. A number of younger black boys have been lucky with me.

Be Natural
Old 12-23-2014, 07:08 PM

Default Be Natural

Approach, but don't try to game things. We could pick up on tha nonsense when we were younger and certainly spot it in seconds now. Yes, we love the attention and are very flattered in interest even if sex is not a reasonable possibility.