Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

BBW Complains About Being Tired Of Going To Bed Alone
Old 12-28-2014, 03:09 AM

Default BBW Complains About Being Tired Of Going To Bed Alone

Ok, so there's an attractive, well endowned single mother, she lives in Michigan, and she is employed, and for as long as I have known her, spoken with her, she has posted on her facebook page that she is so tired of going to bed alone, and that she'll probably be single for ever.

Now, with that being said, here's the kicker, with her being a hard worker, enticing, good mother, and available, the one thing that I've noticed with her is this, she is always going out to a club with her girls, other men are there, and those men are normal, red blooded American men, and would love to smash her, instead of actually putting a ring on her finger, and making her a wifey, and a black mans queen.

So, my question is this,

A) Does this woman have a right to keep complaining about being single, when she's always going out to the clubs?

B) Would a black man in his right mind marry a woman like this, when she's more concerned with being out in the clubs with her girls, instead of being home, and being a wifey, home maker?

Feel free to answer on both questions everyone.

Oh people
Old 12-28-2014, 03:44 AM

Default Oh people

Man you and your questions lol... But it's cool bruh.

But I would have to say its her own fault. First off a bar typically isnt the best place to meet someone long term. So that is really her own fault to begin with. I'm guessing she's instantly thinking... Going to a bar, not gonna bother. And if this is the case it is always gonna be the same results. Another thing is posting about it is an attention grab. I would personally advise ignoring her. It is the same old song. Men suck. Blah blah blah. Why won't one treat me right. Blah blah blah. I'm a queen. Blah...

A lot of people can't really see what's in front them a lot of the time. They love to try and find something unattainable. I feel like she is one of them.

Old 12-28-2014, 10:10 AM

Thanks home boy, I just thought that I would try and get some feedback from everyone, and trust me, i'm not even interested in getting with this woman in that way, she's just a woman who I talk with.

Really
Old 12-28-2014, 10:11 AM

Default Really

P;ease people meet people anywhere they can you can meet them in a bar in chat or a cafe
The reason a lot of wome say there single and complain is because and this will peeve you ( most men want a skinny blonde , redhead brunette whatever arm candy) Newsflash most women dont look like Victoria secret models - just like u we have the good the bad and the ugly.

Come on how many times have u been friends with a girl and your probably not aware that she has the hots for you. id say a lot more than u realise

If your looking for wifey doesnt mean u dont include a woman at a bar. thats y they tend to go out to meet and girls travel in packs for safety

u telling me men r different - y r u in a bar - does that make u not hubby material

Last edited by dirtygirl; 12-28-2014 at 10:14 AM..

Old 12-28-2014, 07:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canadian Black Breeder View Post
Ok, so there's an attractive, well endowned single mother, she lives in Michigan, and she is employed, and for as long as I have known her, spoken with her, she has posted on her facebook page that she is so tired of going to bed alone, and that she'll probably be single for ever.

Now, with that being said, here's the kicker, with her being a hard worker, enticing, good mother, and available, the one thing that I've noticed with her is this, she is always going out to a club with her girls, other men are there, and those men are normal, red blooded American men, and would love to smash her, instead of actually putting a ring on her finger, and making her a wifey, and a black mans queen.

So, my question is this,

A) Does this woman have a right to keep complaining about being single, when she's always going out to the clubs?

B) Would a black man in his right mind marry a woman like this, when she's more concerned with being out in the clubs with her girls, instead of being home, and being a wifey, home maker?

Feel free to answer on both questions everyone.
It's her own fault, she is complaining that she want a nice man etc but her mindset is in the world where she want multiple men that just interested in screwing her, so she is very much so going the wrong way about it, its like her mindset is that way. i for one would not go with this kind of woman, she not wifey kind of material, many women say they wifey material but i am the judge of that but same time i have to look within myself also and wonder if i am the problem and if there is i have to acknowledge it. We cannot go round screwing hoes and then complain that they hoes after she gave you want you asked for, men are part of the problem as well!!

Old 12-29-2014, 08:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Real View Post
We cannot go round screwing hoes and then complain that they hoes after she gave you want you asked for, men are part of the problem as well!!

Exactly!!!!!!!

Hoes
Old 01-01-2015, 09:53 AM

Default Hoes

Why r women referred to as ho's when they have sex and men as studs
me thinks double standards here

Old 01-01-2015, 02:14 PM

you shouldn't complain, but you should laugh because she's clearly a basic bitch.

i don't want to make a huge blogpost, so just go ahead and youtube 'Miseducation of the Black Man - What do Women Want'. that basically explains the kind of girl she is from the guy's perspective

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtygirl View Post
it's not a double standard; say what you want but everyone knows it's infinitely easier to get laid as a girl regardless of her standards.
rather, it's infinitely easier to have sex with a man then it is to have sex with a woman.
think about it: would you find it impressive for a man to pee standing up?

Last edited by bongNJ; 01-01-2015 at 09:46 PM..

Old 01-01-2015, 02:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtygirl View Post
The man is just as much a hoe as her if he has sex with her first night of meeting her and deep down he knows she is no good but she just gave him what he asked for and he complaining after and she knows he is no good either, the system puts on these different stigmas and balances them out on men and women and attributes it on mainly poor folk so they fight amongst each other so they leave the rich and wealthy alone without giving them any hassle. believe me these top psychologists they know what they are doing. I had met a very classy woman once and we had sex on the first night meeting each other but she said she regretted it and felt cheap after....now that's a woman who had class and intellect to admit that and she was the only woman that said that to me, we both knew deep down it was not the right thing to do. There are many women in pure denial that they are hoes and the men that sleep around with multiple women don't need to deny anything because the system gloryfies it. Men are looking for wifey material women and women are looking for a good husband etc but many go the wrong way about it.

Thank u Mr Real
Old 01-02-2015, 11:09 AM

Default Thank u Mr Real

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Real View Post
The man is just as much a hoe as her if he has sex with her first night of meeting her and deep down he knows she is no good but she just gave him what he asked for and he complaining after and she knows he is no good either, the system puts on these different stigmas and balances them out on men and women and attributes it on mainly poor folk so they fight amongst each other so they leave the rich and wealthy alone without giving them any hassle. believe me these top psychologists they know what they are doing. I had met a very classy woman once and we had sex on the first night meeting each other but she said she regretted it and felt cheap after....now that's a woman who had class and intellect to admit that and she was the only woman that said that to me, we both knew deep down it was not the right thing to do. There are many women in pure denial that they are hoes and the men that sleep around with multiple women don't need to deny anything because the system gloryfies it. Men are looking for wifey material women and women are looking for a good husband etc but many go the wrong way about it.

Said like a professional - we are what we are - people are just judgemental re others. Totally agree.
I have no problem in regards to people fking freely please do so but dont call her a whore - men are just as much as one but with the diference being is that you have a pee pee instead