Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Sometimes It Happens
Old 01-10-2015, 02:08 PM

Default Sometimes It Happens

Occasionally a wife can get attached. Had one tell me she wanted "a relationship". Told her she already had one . . . it's called your husband! Had another one (fine as hell) tell me that she loved me while we were fucking. Said she never really loved her husband and that he had never made her cum even once while I made her tremble and shake in orgasm all night long. And cuck hubby was sitting right there lookin' all hurt and shit (but turned on at the same time) That was some brutal stuff coming out of her mouth. Was years ago. Often wonder if their marriage (with two kids) survived.

Old 01-25-2015, 11:35 PM

To me there are different degrees of love. The highest is what my husband and I share. It is earned over years of trials, successes, failures, family and loyalty. It is not always burning the brightest but it is the deepest and most meaningful. I have loved a couple of my steady boyfriends to some extent. The way I am this also leads to the best sex. Intimate. Uninhibited. Kinkier. I do things with someone I trust and love that I would never do with a stranger. My husband knows how I feel about this and has been able to adjust and accept it. I have told them both I am the luckiest woman ever.....found and married my soul mate and my ultimate sexual partner....and they are both willing to share.

Soccer Mom FWB
Old 01-27-2015, 02:24 AM

Default Soccer Mom FWB

My FWB Soccer Mom and I have been seeing each other for a couple of years.
She is a hot blond with an always wet pussy. She loves any type of sex and more importantly is open to most anything.

Her hubby has a small penis and really no sex drive. Basicly, hubby thinks sex is to make kids.

My friend and I dont see each other as much as we would like but when we get together we rock each others world. She likes me to bang her pussy long and hard and loves to suck my cock.

At my urging, there is a neighbor that lives much closer to her that she sees. Just a quick blow job and he either fingers her pussy or eats her if not in the car. I encouraged her to see him since she needs it.

I need to say that I do love this woman and she loves me but in a different way. I could not be married to her. Just would not work. The neighbor, just a way to pass time and have fun. She is a friend to him. No love.

Old 01-28-2015, 06:14 AM

when the eyes roll back, statements are made between your significant other and the playmate that you have not heard before, they're in a different world for hours on end and they don't even know your there.... to one degree or another you have emotion. add to the mix a close flirty friend or develop a long term relationship with the playmate and you have emotional bond. Emotional attachments... love?

Old 02-13-2015, 07:09 PM

My wife does get emotionally attached to her lovers. I do not think she would have sex with them if she did not. It is not the love that we share over a 25 year period. I think for her it is partly about nurturing. Give her a guy with a problem that she can help with and she will get turned on. She likes to feel that he is a friend and that she is making him feel good. She is at her hottest when she knows she is pleasing her man and that is when she has her best orgasms.

Old 06-26-2015, 01:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by longtoes1 View Post
I was wondering if the wives that have gone black get emotionally attached to their lovers or keep it on a strictly sexual level ?
for me I admit to an emotional attachment-actually I was falling in love I think-even though I knew it couldnt be

Old 06-26-2015, 08:35 PM

In general, I think women tend to get more emotionally attached to a lover than men but every women is different. I cheat on my husband and he cheats on me so I guess we have an open marriage with a don't tell and don't ask policy. Over the years I have had a number of lovers and currently have two that I see on a regular basis. For me it is just about the sex. I am not in love with either but I do consider them to be good friends and fun companions.

Old 06-27-2015, 01:37 AM

I had one woman get really attached to me to the point where I had to cut it off as it was really, really uncomfortable. It was clearly no longer about sex.

Old 09-12-2015, 01:17 PM

While I've developed real friendships with a lot of men I've known, for me I've always thought of recreational sex as distinctly different from the love I have for my husband. There was a black gentleman I was seeing for a while who did get too attached to me however. There are things you may say in the throws of passion that are just because of the moment. He began to take them literally. He wanted much more of me emotionally than I was prepared to, or able to give. I had to cut him off. He started to stalk me for a while until my husband had to speak to him. I think that it got that far was partly my fault. I'm very careful now about drawing lines.

scamp

Old 09-12-2015, 02:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by toddster View Post
My wife has no interest in any black men beyond getting their cum. We have had two lovers of hers that have gotten attached to her. I get a big kick outta that as a power trip. Since I control her pussy when that happens i have some control over them!
black men read the text above and then read it again!