Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 01-05-2015, 04:19 AM

Great question, I like anal although most women have turned me down so I'm not super experienced at it but I can tell you this. It offers a nice view of a well shaped women especially if she has a gorgeous ass and on top of all that, you can't get her pregnant in this fashion. Also, I think there is a certain amount of sensual dominance involved in it. Any soft, wet, warm area on a woman's body that allows a man to deposit his seed is a good thing from I believe most males' perspective. Finally, some women really enjoy this and back to the pregnancy issue, a man can ejaculate and there are no fears regarding pregnancy.

I don't understand either lol.
Old 01-05-2015, 10:04 AM

Exclamation I don't understand either lol.

I received a message from the chat room that you were leaving ili and to tell me goodbye but yet as I live and breath here you are. I'm confused about this as you are over women taking dics up the ass. Lol.

I guess a Welcome back is in order?

Guess when it comes to anal I'm moody. Has to be on my terms!! Never ever in the first year. LMAO!!!

Sooooo many blk men wanna get up in that ass. BUT then again some I've talked to have no interest in it at all others that's all they can think about!!! Let's face it some of y'all's dics are just too GD big to be going up the ass. *not pointing any fingers lol. but damn. I'm like here. Let me shove this baseball bat up your ass then if you're not passed out afterwards then fine you can fuck my ass.

Gay/bi guys and ***T/GIRLS*** are like my anal gurus. Lol. I've always asked them questions after questions. To me they the pro's we're just dabbling in it. Lol.

As far as dominance goes, I've never had a guy try and dominate me by fvking my ass. I think it would have to be a mixture of that and his actions/tone/words used while he was in your ass. None of which has ever been tried with me and won't be!!!

Hey
My ass is a gift and he better treat it like it's fine china. Lol.

Last edited by Mustang Alley; 01-06-2015 at 02:51 AM..

Old 01-05-2015, 11:35 AM

Mustang, you are a trip. As far as I am concerned, I have done it because the woman wanted it but I have never requested or asked a woman for anal.

Old 01-05-2015, 11:46 AM

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcol1056 View Post
Mustang, you are a trip. As far as I am concerned, I have done it because the woman wanted it but I have never requested or asked a woman for anal.

Has it been a year yet? lol just Asking.

now everyone gonna click your profile lol. Watch out here come the fakes.

Last edited by Mustang Alley; 01-05-2015 at 11:50 AM..

Old 01-05-2015, 01:37 PM

I've had women ask me to fuck them in the ass, but I couldn't bring myself to do it! Just not into it!

Old 01-06-2015, 12:38 AM

Smile

It's not my favorite but I do enjoy it on occasion, especially if I've had 2 or 3 Crown and Cokes beforehand. I do like to pleasure my luvers and will do most anything I'm asked. It hurts a little at first but once the head is in its all good and he can pound away. Of course a little lube is a must....Becky

Old 01-06-2015, 01:33 AM

Originally posted by Mustang Alley:-

"Gay/bi guys are like my anal gurus. Lol. I've always asked them questions after questions. To me they the pro's we're just dabbling in it. Lol."

Aren't you forgetting some OTHER 'pro's', lass? *A-hem...!*

G. xxxxx

Goes to Edit
Old 01-06-2015, 02:49 AM

Default Goes to Edit

Why yes I am. There should have been Tgirl in there. You know me and my late night half asleep posting butttt (haha pun) didn't mean to leave you out. All fixed now. Muah.

Anal sex is taboo
Old 01-06-2015, 03:05 AM

Default Anal sex is taboo

As a man, fucking an asshole is just as taboo as a white woman having a black man fuck her.

The thought of both get my cock hard and wet.

To me if I put my cock head on the asshole of a willing partner, it is only after I have eaten both her pussy and ass. I find most women that I have licked thier asshole like it. Again its nasty, taboo, etc.

Most of the time I just push my cock head up against her asshole and play with her pussy with a pocket rocket . This usually put her over the to and has a good O...

willie

Old 01-06-2015, 04:13 AM

My husband trained me to like anal early in our relationship. He expects it from me quite regularly. With plenty of lube and a slow patient start it is only a little uncomfortable at first but then very arousing.
There is a submission element to it. Once a well-endowed man has his hard cock in your ass, you are his until he has finished with you!