Interracial Forums

Interracial Forums (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/)
-   General Interracial Discussion (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/general-interracial-discussion/)
-   -   Why Do Black Men Assume That ALL White Women Are Submissive?! (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/general-interracial-discussion/11499-why-do-black-men-assume-all-white-women-submissive.html)

Mustang Alley 01-12-2015 08:37 PM

Not all but a couple try me with that BS

Over the years it's been very very few, I just shut them down real fast and to be honest most are more than happy to switch up from the position/role that they've always been cast in But for the most part guys come at me as an equal and then we see where it goes from there.

No way a sub!! I'm more of a~ I'm gonna devour you and you devour me type person. A trade of energy of sorts. Giving/caring~ Switching back and forth to who's energy is in control but never dipping down into that WORSHIP ME submissive area..

Hugs GF I hope it all works out for you. There has to be someone out there that can handle your ass. lol

ThickNiggaDick 01-12-2015 09:17 PM

Aggressive Sex

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mustang Alley (Post 70276)

No way a sub!! I'm more of a~ I'm gonna devour you and you devour me type person. A trade of energy of sorts. Giving/caring~ Switching back and forth to who's energy is in control but never dipping down into that WORSHIP ME submissive area..

I like white women who know what they want and who can be a little aggressive about it like . . . like . . . like . . . like "fuck me motherfucker!!!" hahahaha :D

Mustang Alley 01-12-2015 09:26 PM

Yep that's me to the T.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThickNiggaDick (Post 70279)
I like white women who know what they want and who can be a little aggressive about it like . . . like . . . like . . . like "fuck me motherfucker!!!" hahahaha :D

Yep. I said.... :D

ThickNiggaDick 01-12-2015 11:11 PM

I know you!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mustang Alley (Post 70280)

Yep. I said.... :D

I knew it wouldn't take you long to respond to that hehehehe :)

MilesNJ 01-12-2015 11:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrfit53 (Post 70156)
Why do all white American women assume that all African American men want them?:confused:

Because they do. Every brutha wants a piece of white pussy.

jimbrowski 01-13-2015 08:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milesnj (Post 70285)
because they do. Every brutha wants a piece of white pussy.

llol…......

Mustang Alley 01-13-2015 08:48 AM

Like white on rice

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThickNiggaDick (Post 70283)
I knew it wouldn't take you long to respond to that hehehehe :)

Or In your case, long grain "brown" rice. ;)

Mustang Alley 01-13-2015 08:58 AM

LMAO @ "Every"

Quote:

Originally Posted by MilesNJ (Post 70285)
Because they do. Every brutha wants a piece of white pussy.

So not true. That's like saying every WW wants a blk man. Just isn't so. :rolleyes:

You're deep in fantasy land.

dirtygirl 01-13-2015 10:57 AM

Whaaaattt say it isnt so

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mustang Alley (Post 70295)

So not true. That's like saying every WW wants a blk man. Just isn't so. :rolleyes:

Awwww and here i thought in order to get a blk man you gotta be begging, rolling over and playing dead - is that submissive enough 4 u lol

Tell me Sis that it isnt so or ill never score lol

Mr Real 01-15-2015 06:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mustang Alley (Post 70295)

You're deep in fantasy land.

That's very true