Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 02-08-2015, 11:32 PM

Simple question -have you asked her why and what happened for her to stop?
It may be that he was a bit rough, or wanted her to leave you, or impregnate her, or share her with his friends? Any of them would spook most wives

Old 02-10-2015, 01:55 AM

I had the same thing happen with my wife. We have two children and I would stay with them while she would go to his place. I know she really enjoyed it and we would talk about what went no and how many orgasm she would have. She some times would go to him every night after getting the kids to bed. She always thank me and told me how much she loved me and how thankful she was for her sexual freedom.
One afternoon when I came home from work she said she wasn't doing it any more. She said she felt like a bad person and didn't feel right now that she was a mother. I told her the kids will never know. To that she said that she would and that was reason enough for her. The will power of a woman when she puts her mind to it.
This may not help but it's what happen to us.

Old 02-10-2015, 01:58 AM

I had the same thing happen with my wife. We have two children and I would stay with them while she would go to his place. I know she really enjoyed it and we would talk about what went no and how many orgasm she would have. She some times would go to him every night after getting the kids to bed. She always thank me and told me how much she loved me and how thankful she was for her sexual freedom.
One afternoon when I came home from work she said she wasn't doing it any more. She said she felt like a bad person and didn't feel right now that she was a mother. I told her the kids will never know. To that she said that she would and that was reason enough for her. The will power of a woman when she puts her mind to it.
This may not help but it's what happen to us.

Need some advice
Old 02-10-2015, 05:14 AM

Default Need some advice

I would love to be a bull for any of your wives.

Old 02-11-2015, 05:38 PM

Women have a conscience and guilt. Every woman I have talked with my wives and others have ALL had the fantasy of being a slut for a night. Many also had safe rape type fantasies. Both of my wives used to swing and subsequently got into black guys. Both started feeling guilty and cheap sleeping around. No matter how much pleasure they had for a night, they weren't comfortable living with themselves. I think this happens a lot. You've got your answer, she wants to be a "normal" wife and mother. She wants to nest and make a home for you and the kids. Why do you think there are so many pics and vids here of women you only see once? My wife told me the situation and the man would have to be perfect and would be spontaneous if it was ever to happen again. I don't push it, I have pics and vids of the experiences and nothing I do or say is going to get her to do something she feels is morally wrong. Respect her boundaries. Find other ways to spice things up. Most of all express your undying love for her under any and all conditions.

Old 02-13-2015, 05:37 AM

Your wife had a fantasy, she explored it, got bored with it, and went back to things the way they were before. Think of your wife's feelings and your marriage first, don't push her to get back into something she doesn't want to do anymore or you'll push her away and lose her. Just live with the knowledge that you got to explore something that most men never will and you enjoyed it. If she ever becomes interested in it again, she'll let you know. But don't push her or you'll push her away. You marriage and relationship comes before sexual fantasies