Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

I have a pussy and proud club.
Old 03-31-2015, 07:11 PM

Default I have a pussy and proud club.

Quote:
Originally Posted by juicyblack View Post
Dguitars i've always wanted to tell you... You got one ugly looking vagina.

Haha. Well apparently she/he's in love with it. 60 pics. It's twat pic city. I mean yea we get it. Ya got one.

Old 04-01-2015, 08:03 AM

What a major fucking pain in the ass! We don't need shit like this asshole talking shit without backing up her/his actions! We need our fearless owner HostMaster to ban this asshole from the site. We certainly don't need her or his racist shit that is spewing out of her/his mouth! You should be ashamed at what you have done! Interracial relationships are here to stay! If you don't like it fuck off!

Old 04-01-2015, 08:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtygirl View Post
What an absolute disgrace you are for a human being wishing someone get aids - you should be ashamed of yourself - actually you are a hypocrite call her a slut and your what an angel - please you are what you label.
It really doesn't affect me at all. I take it where it comes from, but all I want to say is "
Quote:
be careful, what you wish for"

Old 04-02-2015, 03:26 AM

I wouldn't say that. As an African-American man, I don't necessarily think I'm better than anyone. I just do me. I'm from the southern part of the USA. I'm a country boy at heart, born and raised. However, I will say this, I've gotten more attention from women that are not my nationality than I have from women that are. I find it interesting that the Caucasian women seem to have a deep yearning for being with a black man. I've had married white women approach me while I'm out and about and tell me they've always wanted to be with a black man. Then on top of all that, the Caucasian women I have bedded love the sheer swagger, confidence, and alpha-male dominance I've bought to the bedroom. I've had women tell me they want to have my babies. I even had a woman literally get mad at me, because she wanted to be my woman and didn't want any other woman to have me. She also told me she wanted to have my babies as well. I find it intriguing that a percentage of Caucasian women love being bedded by black men, and act like complete freaks when they're being bedded. I just try my best to stay even keel about the whole thing, because although it is ego boosting, it can cause arrogance to develop, and that's something I don't want to be.

If only
Old 04-09-2015, 11:02 AM

Default If only

ooooh Bret if only us aussie women really looked like these chicks u are posting.

Like everywhere else we have the good the bad and the ugly - but we do have a great sense of humour

Another to add
Old 04-11-2015, 11:45 AM

Default Another to add

Quote:
Originally Posted by brethard View Post
Good point, but you have FAR more of the good than bad or ugly!
Take a look at jennifer hawkins - shes your girl

uh Hmnn
Old 04-11-2015, 03:11 PM

Default uh Hmnn

Wait...ummm ...yea

Try this one
Old 04-17-2015, 12:19 PM

Default Try this one

Bret

Try the beautiful Megan Gale

I knew her before she hit the big time and shes gorgeous inside and out a real sweetheart and down to earth and so funny

A uick Question?
Old 07-14-2015, 03:32 AM

Default A uick Question?

You have a couple of clip that look like there from a main stream movie, Do you know the title?

Thanks

New to Australia
Old 11-01-2016, 12:01 AM

Default New to Australia

I moved to Melbourne just over 3 months ago after 9 years in the US and have been quite impressed with the women here. They are quite friendly and for the most part are pretty hot. Yes as with anywhere you have some that are not impressive, but the fact that unlike a lot of typical white women, they have great asses, work at keeping in shape and generally pastey white complexion. I do find though that they are a tad skeptical about interacting with black guys or maybe it might just be me!! The ones I have played with so far are tigers when they get a thick BBC with stamina.. Definitely augers well for the future!!