Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

tricking wife into trying BBC
Old 05-13-2009, 10:12 AM

Default tricking wife into trying BBC

I fantasize about my Wife with other men especially Blackmen.10Years ago I told my Wife about my fantasy of wanting to see her fucked by other men ,after disscussing it for awhile she agree'd that she found the idea of being fucked by other men a turn on.After a few months of disscussing it and all the details ,I asked her if she had anyone in mind she said "NO". I desided to bring up the subject of size and How I'd love to watch her take a Bigger Cock ,she asked "That would'nt bother you knowing I'm getting fucked by a Bigger Dick ?" I told her No & asked "Would'nt you like to be fucked by a guy with a bigger cock?don't you think it would feel good ?" she answered "YES it would ".I then mentioned to my Wife that my Bestfriend Jay's Cock was much bigger then mine. She started asking how much? Longer ? Fatter? I told her about 2inches longer & twice as thick , she smiled so I asked her if she had ever thought about him ,she said she did but didn't want to say anything because she wasn't sure how I'd respond to the idea of her wanting to be fucked my Bestfriend. I told her I was more then OK with it and that the thought of watching my Bestfriend fuck my Wife excited me.We desided to go though with it and Him & I took turns on her all night, 1 fucking her while she sucked the others Cock.This happened 3 different times within a 3 month period then it all stopped.Over the last 3years Her and I have discussed the subject of Her with other men,Blackmen. She says she's turned on by the thought of experiencing sex with her 1st Blackman.I bought her a Realist looking Black Dong and she loves it,it's her favorite toy .While i fuck her with Her Black Dick she tells me things like "I love Black Cock","Fuck me with that Fat Black Dick",I wish it was real , a Real Warm Big Fat Black Cock would feel sooooo good","I want to be fucked by a Real Black Cock ","I Want A Real Black Cock , a FAT Black Cock the thicker the better", "I want to be fucked hard and rough ,I want to feel that Big Fat Black Cock being slammed hard deep into me ,stretching my pussy and making it hurt sooo good.Afterwards she tells me She fantasizes about Blackmen but isn't sure she wants to act on it or she'll make a remark about her weight saying if she lost 20 - 30 lbs she might do it.She's doesn't drink very often so it doesn't take much, when she does drink she loosens up to the point where she gets flirty,horny and can suprise me.Would it be wrong for me to get her drunk around some Blackmen and ask them to flirt with her, knowing that deep down she fantasizes about being fucked by Blackmen.I Know if her inhabitions were lowered because of alcohol and a Group of Blackmen were hitting on her and making her feel sexy,she'd start flirting back and the more she flirts the more perverted and graphic she starts to get.I know By the end of the night she'd be getting fucked by atleast 1 of the Blackguys and with her being drunk It wouldn't supprise me it she let the group Gang Bang her. Is that Wrong?

Old 05-13-2009, 12:22 PM

Sounds like the weight thing is an excuse. Or maybe she is on a guilt trip over letting your buddy fuck her in front of you. I find it interesting that the buddy thing went on for 3 months, then suddenly stopped and you have not shared her for 3 years. A true hot wife, who comes to the realization that her husband is a willing cuckold, will take on as many cocks as she can in her hot hole.

You have a reluctant hot wife on your hands. Therefore, you have to become an "agressive" cuckold; that is, you have to let other guys know that your wife wants to be fucked and you want to watch/participate. Take her to a dance bar or nightclub where a lot of black guys hang out. The black guys will see your wife as another piece of white, married meat for them to enjoy and nature will just take it's course. You can be even more aggressive by asking a black guy (s) to speak privately with you (the men's room is perfect for this). Tell him (or them) that your wife has a desire for black cock in her married, white pussy and that you want to watch, but that she is on the shy side and they will have to seduce her. Watching your wife being seduced by a black stud (s) adds to the ultimate pleasure of watching a black cock (s) sliding in and out of your's wife's cock pleaser. Good luck.

P.S.: Let the black guys elect to get her drunk; a lot of guys want their bitches to be fully sober and aware that they are being fucked by a superior alpha-male.

She's more than ready
Old 05-13-2009, 01:33 PM

Default She's more than ready

Start slow and take her out to a club where there are some bulls. A couple of drinks for her and your mere presence will tell the bulls all they need to know. Encourage her to be receptive and dance a couple of times with which ever stud asks. It won't matter. When she returns to you, tell her how exciting it was for you to see her with a black master AND how proud of her you are. Encourage her some more and see what and how the black bulls work their magic. They will be able to smell and feel her as the next white wife that they can "induct" into the ever growing sorority of wives given over to the helpless surrender of slutdom to black cock. Be warned ahead of time. Her change once she's tasted the subordinate, exploitive role as a whore for blacks will be irreversible and your role as a cuck will be cast in stone

Not at all go 4 it
Old 12-06-2014, 11:05 AM

Default Not at all go 4 it

Quote:
Originally Posted by in23sums View Post
I fantasize about my Wife with other men especially Blackmen.10Years ago I told my Wife about my fantasy of wanting to see her fucked by other men ,after disscussing it for awhile she agree'd that she found the idea of being fucked by other men a turn on.After a few months of disscussing it and all the details ,I asked her if she had anyone in mind she said "NO". I desided to bring up the subject of size and How I'd love to watch her take a Bigger Cock ,she asked "That would'nt bother you knowing I'm getting fucked by a Bigger Dick ?" I told her No & asked "Would'nt you like to be fucked by a guy with a bigger cock?don't you think it would feel good ?" she answered "YES it would ".I then mentioned to my Wife that my Bestfriend Jay's Cock was much bigger then mine. She started asking how much? Longer ? Fatter? I told her about 2inches longer & twice as thick , she smiled so I asked her if she had ever thought about him ,she said she did but didn't want to say anything because she wasn't sure how I'd respond to the idea of her wanting to be fucked my Bestfriend. I told her I was more then OK with it and that the thought of watching my Bestfriend fuck my Wife excited me.We desided to go though with it and Him & I took turns on her all night, 1 fucking her while she sucked the others Cock.This happened 3 different times within a 3 month period then it all stopped.Over the last 3years Her and I have discussed the subject of Her with other men,Blackmen. She says she's turned on by the thought of experiencing sex with her 1st Blackman.I bought her a Realist looking Black Dong and she loves it,it's her favorite toy .While i fuck her with Her Black Dick she tells me things like "I love Black Cock","Fuck me with that Fat Black Dick",I wish it was real , a Real Warm Big Fat Black Cock would feel sooooo good","I want to be fucked by a Real Black Cock ","I Want A Real Black Cock , a FAT Black Cock the thicker the better", "I want to be fucked hard and rough ,I want to feel that Big Fat Black Cock being slammed hard deep into me ,stretching my pussy and making it hurt sooo good.Afterwards she tells me She fantasizes about Blackmen but isn't sure she wants to act on it or she'll make a remark about her weight saying if she lost 20 - 30 lbs she might do it.She's doesn't drink very often so it doesn't take much, when she does drink she loosens up to the point where she gets flirty,horny and can suprise me.Would it be wrong for me to get her drunk around some Blackmen and ask them to flirt with her, knowing that deep down she fantasizes about being fucked by Blackmen.I Know if her inhabitions were lowered because of alcohol and a Group of Blackmen were hitting on her and making her feel sexy,she'd start flirting back and the more she flirts the more perverted and graphic she starts to get.I know By the end of the night she'd be getting fucked by atleast 1 of the Blackguys and with her being drunk It wouldn't supprise me it she let the group Gang Bang her. Is that Wrong?

No it's not wrong at all it's the rite thing to do get her wasted take her out all day spoil her new cloths underwear short dress or skirt get her nails & hair done make her feel like a queen of spades lol take her to a few bars and clubs give her plenty to drink better if you don't stick to same drink try different drinks cocktails what taste nice like pop but with high alcohol content towards end of night make sure you end up at a club where lots of blk guys will be and the rest is history she will be blacked I'm sure of it

Old 12-06-2014, 05:56 PM

i know this is probably fake but i'm bored so i'll answer you

you need to talk to her and make sure that she's actually into it. if she just up and gave it up without discussing why with you then chances are she realized that fucking another guy in front of you isn't as exciting as [S]doing it behind your back[/S] she thought it would be, but doesn't want to disappoint you.

if she says that she's actually willing to try it(PROTIP: she probably will say this anyway because women), then don't bother with the whole 'seduction' game with taking her to a club and shit. just do this:

smoke her up/get her drunk
blindfold her
invite whatever guys you want to use her
sit back and watch

she won't care if she's actually serious about it. if she gets mad then who gives a shit? you got what you wanted right?

ps: make sure to record the whole thing and get her to say afterwards + the following morning after she sobered up that she enjoyed it

Old 12-06-2014, 06:23 PM

Absolutly "MAKE IT HAPPEN". JUST DO IT!!!!

Old 12-07-2014, 04:13 AM

Hello? Is anyone there?

Old 12-07-2014, 04:16 AM

I would really like some ideas to get my wife BBC fucked

Old 02-09-2015, 04:54 AM

I'd sure like to watch my mature wife taking BBC I think if she had a few drinks it could happen she get flirty then just need a dominate bull to make it happen
Attached Thumbnails
tricking wife into trying BBC-ofsdlrnl.jpg