Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

How old is too old
Old 06-02-2015, 03:28 PM

Default How old is too old

Curious about how age affects the attractiveness/sexiness of someone.
Is their an age limit for you?
Some look younger than they are and vice versa so it may not be a strict number.

Is grey hair a turn-off for you ?
Any other aspect of physical appearance else that might come with age ?

please let me know if your male or female
Thanks

Age?
Old 06-02-2015, 06:06 PM

Default Age?

Anything dead is too old, and anything younger then 18 is too young.
And I am an alien. My age: Unknown.
I was genetically engineered.

Old 06-03-2015, 12:22 AM

I agree with Juicy that anything under 18 is too young as for being "too old" I guess you are as the saying goes "young as you feel" grey hair in some cases can be a turn on there are many hot "silver foxes" out there but sometimes it's not. It works for some and not for others. My overall point is no adult should be kept out of the game because of their age. I'm male, btw

Last edited by blackduke; 06-03-2015 at 12:35 AM..

Old 06-03-2015, 03:48 AM

As a female approaching 50, it is good to see that some are not hung up on age. We may not be quite as cute as we used to be but many of us have learned a few tricks. Also we pretty much know what we want and what works for us. And I am not afraid to give a few instructions now ant then.

Old 06-03-2015, 03:50 AM

I am 61 y/o and still out there I have been fuck by men that are in there 70's but I do not go any younger then 40 now.
But as sucking or being fucked there is no age limit.

Old 06-03-2015, 06:42 AM

I'm 52 and still going strong. What suprises me is the men in their 20's and 30's that hit on me. I even had the 18 year old son of one of my fuck buddies hit me up for some. I really prefer my luvers to be in their 40's and up but the average age is probably around 35....Becky

Behind the scene
Old 06-03-2015, 02:04 PM

Default Behind the scene

Quote:
Originally Posted by florida hubby View Post
I'm 52 and still going strong. What suprises me is the men in their 20's and 30's that hit on me. I even had the 18 year old son of one of my fuck buddies hit me up for some. I really prefer my luvers to be in their 40's and up but the average age is probably around 35....Becky
,,,,,And did that 18 year old get some experience from "Mama"?

Old 06-03-2015, 04:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by notact View Post
,,,,,And did that 18 year old get some experience from "Mama"?
He sure did....

83 and 76
Old 06-03-2015, 08:04 PM

Default 83 and 76

Hubby and I hooked-up with a swinger white couple. We had only talked via email and exchanged pics. The in the pics they sent us, the couple was in their 50's and partying with a group of interracial swingers. When we met them in person. She was 83 and he was 76. They had been swinging as a couple for nearly 40 years. For most of that time, they were swing partners as each was married to a spouse that had no clue of their cheating swinging adventures. After each spouse had died they married each other about 5 years ago and have been swinging as husband and wife. They said that when most couples meet them in person most respond with thanks for the invite, but no thanks. We felt sorry for them and ended up playing. She was frail skin and bones. I thought when hubby entered her he would split her in two. But, she took his cock like a champ. Her hubby fucked me for almost an hour. Unfortunately, he could not reach climax. He would get hard and I could feel him getting close to climax and then he would go limp without achieving and have to start all over. I thought that he would have a heart attack at any moment. So, finally I called it quits. In the end the couple was very grateful that we partied with them. They say only about a third of the couples they meet actually party. I don't know if there is a too old but I would say this was damn close.

As long as you are willing and able
Old 06-03-2015, 11:55 PM

Default As long as you are willing and able

The truth is that we all, at some point worried about being too old to perform and let's face it many illnesses do come with growing old. We all want to go on for as long as we can but the truth is that it varies with different people. I still feel that as long as you are willing and able you should continue to enjoy yourselves