Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Black men = more dominant?
Old 06-04-2015, 04:00 PM

Default Black men = more dominant?

Before I get to my question I would just like to say that I'm new here and I'm very happy that I found a place of like-minded individuals to share my love of black men. It feels so good to finally embrace the fact that I'm a submissive little white boy. The one thing I love about black men is their assertiveness and their attitude. I feel so much more feminine when I'm around black men. I find that they are more likely to be the alphas of a group and I can't help but feel submissive. Is it just me or do other people here feel this way? My question to the women and men of this site is thus;

In a group of men, can you spot which one is the most dominant (more alpha so-to-speak)? And if so, do you generally find that black men are more dominant than white men?

Old 06-14-2015, 09:35 PM

No question at all in my mind that black men are much more dominant in their approach and sex. They just seem to know what we want and take it.