Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Why do BBC's want white women?
Old 02-20-2010, 08:28 PM

Default Why do BBC's want white women?

Why is it that it seems that BBC's love to have white women over black women? Just curious!

not exactly
Old 02-21-2010, 12:10 AM

Default not exactly

yes BBCs do want and crave white women, but I think it has more to do with the taboo element more than anything. there was a time we could be jailed (in the south) for just lookin in a white womans eyes. so there's always that 'what am I missing?' in the back of your mind.

as far as black women are concerned, we love them too! its just they arent so willing to submit like the off-limits white woman. I personally like beautiful women. beauty comes in all colors and shapes. I think its the taboo element that drives us more than anything. opposites attract!
I think white men want black women just the same also. hell some want this BBC too!!!

Old 02-21-2010, 12:28 AM

Are white women really more submissive? I'm asking men who've had lots of experiences different races --in general, are there differences?

Bbc
Old 02-21-2010, 02:19 AM

Default Bbc

My wife is certainly more submissive to black men. Also, every black man we ever asked - told us that white women sucked cock much better than black women.

Old 02-21-2010, 02:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwesley99 View Post
My wife is certainly more submissive to black men. Also, every black man we ever asked - told us that white women sucked cock much better than black women.
How come? Yes, I'm white and I like sucking, but I can't believe black women do it any differently

Old 02-21-2010, 09:34 PM

There are some who may have preferences, but I don't think many BBC's prefer one type over others. I think most would agree that hot women come in all colors and ethnicites; black, white, asian, latin, indian, etc. I'm sure there are many BBC's who've been with all types one time or another. We're living in a great age of tolerance and many women of different colors and ethnic groups are discovering the joys of BBC sex and realizing what a great carnal experience it is.

Ditto
Old 02-22-2010, 03:06 PM

Default Ditto

Quote:
Originally Posted by dixman45 View Post
yes BBCs do want and crave white women, but I think it has more to do with the taboo element more than anything. there was a time we could be jailed (in the south) for just lookin in a white womans eyes. so there's always that 'what am I missing?' in the back of your mind.

as far as black women are concerned, we love them too! its just they arent so willing to submit like the off-limits white woman. I personally like beautiful women. beauty comes in all colors and shapes. I think its the taboo element that drives us more than anything. opposites attract!
I think white men want black women just the same also. hell some want this BBC too!!!
Ditto the dixman, I crave black pussy just like the white girls crave BBC!

Old 02-23-2010, 09:46 AM

As a black male, who have been with lots of white women from ana early age its abig turn on to know that the average white woman walking in the supermarket or on the street even though they may act with a stigma, deep down inside will love to have a black cock, being born and raised in the south, where mnost white women act like being with a black man is a crime meeting and being with a white woman and watching her reaction craving my BBC, is such a turn on.Afeter she enjoys her BBC she retuns to her upscale neighbourhood with white friends and family and act like everything is normal while deep down inside she love a BBC, I have always prefered the professional type not that a little trailer trash banghing aint nice, but i love the mature over 45-60, with all the mature curves, beauty marks, hips and wrinkles, thats what turns me on most.

Old 02-23-2010, 01:52 PM

Hot, Ebony.

Old 02-28-2010, 01:59 PM

I can't speak for single white women as I didn't "go black" until after I was married....however as a married woman I think black men love fucking married white pussy. It is pure raw sex without the hangups of a relationship (I fuck my black lovers....I "make love" to my husband). The taboo is part of it but it is also a real act of dominance to fuck another man's wife and make her act the slut in front of her husband...particularly when much of our culture still is somewhat prejudiced in their view of race relations. Sex is hotter when there is a forbidden aspect to it. I think culturally black men are raised in a way to encourage sexual dominance while many of us white women are raised to be a bit submissive....it is a very potent mix that makes for some extremely intense and passionate fucking!