Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

View Poll Results: should me and bf treat holiday experience as one off??
yes- don't hook up with another black guy 1 3.57%
no- try again next holiday 9 32.14%
no- try find black guy local near home 14 50.00%
no- try find black guy in home country- internet?? 6 21.43%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 28. You may not vote on this poll

holiday 1st time- should be last time-?? (with photos)
Old 08-23-2015, 11:31 PM

Default holiday 1st time- should be last time-?? (with photos)

On holiday this year bf encouraged me try out 1st black guy, guy we met out there and both liked- knew it had been a bf fantasy for a while and yes i like sex and liked the guy!!

Was amazing experience, great for me- never tried a big guy before , bf found it real hot also, the guy ended up being my bed partner for the 2nd week of hols !!!, bf did not join in just watched and took photo

Now home bf keen to try again but i think maybe playing with fire??- i love bf and maybe like it too much??, don't want un-settle my and bf relationship but yes the sex was amazing Mx

Couple hol pic enclosed

Guess you guys are experienced- have posted a poll for views
Attached Thumbnails
holiday 1st time- should be last time??-marhol.jpg   holiday 1st time- should be last time??-marhol2.jpg  

Last edited by maria4bbc; 08-24-2015 at 09:06 PM..

hott
Old 08-24-2015, 02:19 AM

Default hott

Bn wanting my wife to do the same thing, she loves her pussy stretched and I love hearing her moan and giving her plessure

Old 08-24-2015, 11:05 AM

Bf had met guy on diving course, seen him in shower and knew he was big build. Yes like you say bf also loved seeing me stretched out and still jerks off for those photos he took.

For me size slight pain much pleasure- never multi-cum before, this one reason think should be one off- sex with bf not same now after black lover, bf very gentle and considerate and good in bed but guy just took me and bf half size- playing with fire i think- Mx

Old 08-24-2015, 09:12 PM

Had some really nice messages through this site from some guys from my area- many wanting photo, photo below bf took a while ago.

Can see from poll and messages most think bf and me should try another black guy- need to have talk with bf

Mx
Attached Thumbnails
holiday 1st time- should be last time??-marnud.jpg  

Old 08-25-2015, 11:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by maria4bbc View Post
Had some really nice messages through this site from some guys from my area- many wanting photo, photo below bf took a while ago.

Can see from poll and messages most think bf and me should try another black guy- need to have talk with bf

Mx
ah ok

Go for it!
Old 08-26-2015, 05:01 PM

Thumbs up Go for it!

So long as you and your bf enjoy having a black guy in bed with you it's a good thing. Exploring this alternative sex lifestyle is something that you both enjoy so you should continue to build your relationship with your bf on whatever platform that you both mutually agree is acceptable. Personally I think that you both have it made. He enjoys watching his beautiful woman taking a big cock, which turns him on and while you have some reservations about what it will lead to ultimately. Just take it a the pace that's most comfortable for you and give yourself permission to enjoy cumming on a hard piece of black meat knowing that you are not sneaking around and that it's out in the open between you and him. I only wish that someday when I find a hot sexy woman like you she'll be open minded enough to play like you do. Good luck!

Old 08-27-2015, 08:46 AM

I'm sure that after you've tasted BBC, there's no way you'll stop now. In any case why would you even consider stopping it. You know you want the same experience again and again and again and ................................ Do what your gut feeling (pussy) tells you to do and go and enjoy those BBC's

Old 08-29-2015, 04:27 AM

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Real View Post
ah ok

Haha ya should say what's really on your mind!!

Let's Skype
Old 08-29-2015, 04:38 AM

Default Let's Skype

Because unlike all the "guys" that's sending you messages I'm finding this WHOLE thread hard to believe!!

Looks like ya catfishing to me. Toss out some stink bait/pics/polls and waittt for the men to come sniffing around.

So it's cam time. Skype or chat room. Pick.